Re: (UPDATED W/pic) Waiting...SDS Lynx 12

Yeah, the Norinco/Polytech triggers have always been very good. No reason to imagine this changed for the shotgun iteration. I bet all the innards are pretty much taken directly from the rifles with only the gas control being necessary.

Speaking of which, is the gas check able to be adjusted like on the Saiga-12?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:30 am Yeah, the Norinco/Polytech triggers have always been very good. No reason to imagine this changed for the shotgun iteration. I bet all the innards are pretty much taken directly from the rifles with only the gas control being necessary.

Speaking of which, is the gas check able to be adjusted like on the Saiga-12?
Yes there are 4 settings: from closed to wide open.
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter

So i installed some compliance parts last night, including a G2 trigger group. The G2 is nice, but i actually think the factory trigger was nicer.

Point of interest: the Ultimak rail intended for the Saiga 12/20 doesn't fit the Lynx 12. Yes i now apparently own one anyway.
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter

Well finally got this beast to the range. Only allowed to shoot slugs, and from a bench rest, so after 30 of those, I'll say that sucked. ;) Was hitting about a foot and a half low and left, and the front sight is already bottomed out. Gonna need a red dot. Also definitely going to take advantage of the fact that it accepts chokes and muscle brakes. It will get a Magpul stick at some point as well.
IMG_20190609_181658__01.jpg

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter