Introduction

Hello,
I am a new register to this forum. I am orig. Calguns forum user (I did not know of other Gun Forums until usage of Tapatalk).
My political party I would consider being subject to is Independent.
I have been banned on CalGuns and what I learned is that racism from Native Americans only goes one-way on CG. They are allowed to be racial, but when you defend your ethnicity against NA, Kestryll (forum lead, NA affliliation) will threaten you with a ban.
They will whine about African-Americans pulling a "race card," but after my experience with Kestryll is that the Native Americans there are free to pull their "race cards" as well, and no backlash if they are racial.
CalGuns will label you as a Liberal, Democrat, or Anti-Gun if you don't agree to their narrative of being Conservative or Trumper. (I thought it was CalGuns, not CalConservative or CalTrump) and Ban you.
All this made me do a search for other gun groups forums because the main reason I searched to join gun forums was because I thought it was for gun-minded people to come together, not work on seperation like CalGuns is about.
So I seek to become a member of this forums seeking advice and hopefully share my thoughts in a civil manner.
If this post seemed like a rant and you guys see it as I don't belong here, I understand and will search for other forums.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Re: Introduction

I don't think I did it right on Introduction, i thought the guideline said to make a self introduction, didn't know if it was post or thread. I may have noobed it up and posted a thread. Sorry not intentional.

Demo2A wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:01 pm I don't think I did it right on Introduction, i thought the guideline said to make a self introduction, didn't know if it was post or thread. I may have noobed it up and posted a thread. Sorry not intentional.

You did fine. A new intro thread is the preferred way to do things.

And welcome!
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

Glad you're here...the intro was A-OK.
What you will find here is "Left of Center", some Libertarians, Liberals, some right of center, and a few old Lefties.
You'll find serious, critical thinking and questioning where most of us look to a "Root Cause" for things 2A and gun related topics.
Make a strong, unsubstantiated statement or argument, and I'd say expect some discourse, and maybe a little sarcasm from a few unnamed individuals...they know who they are.
It's a decent Forum with descent folk so pull up a chair and set a spell.

Welcome!
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

What i can say is i managed to get all my firearms almost free, all bnib
Mossberg 500 combo -280, sidewinder venom 10rnd kit -50, 4 used action slide tube -75/// sold 1 mossberg barrel from combo +100, sold 4 action slides +200, sold sidewinder venom +350, sold some misc shotgun parts while still keeping my shotgun whole +50...at this point I am about ~ +195.
Bought Hi Point C9 out the door -175....now +25
Bought 3 Boyt Harness H44 Combo New at -150....now I am -125.
Sold 1 Boyt at +275...now +150
Bought Vepr at -375 bnib....All this for about ~ $250. (all approx. numbers, but final hit I took before getting a nagging from my wife is about 250)
I kinda take this a accomplishment to myself, keeping it all within firearm parts/acc. sales especially since I don't work in anything near firearm or parts/acc. industry. just ebay/cl.

Another Howdy from Houston.

I don't get into many of the political topics here. I follow some just to keep up. However, the thing I like best about this place is that when you just want to talk about firearms, Technique, hardware, etc. we stay on topic. Not a lot of judgement around these parts. Weather it be race creed, color, lifestyle, hobbies, what have you.

Again, welcome and just be warned, we are a horrible bunch of enablers.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

Demo2A wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:45 pm I have been banned on CalGuns and what I learned is that racism from Native Americans only goes one-way on CG. They are allowed to be racial, but when you defend your ethnicity against NA, Kestryll (forum lead, NA affliliation) will threaten you with a ban.
They will whine about African-Americans pulling a "race card," but after my experience with Kestryll is that the Native Americans there are free to pull their "race cards" as well, and no backlash if they are racial.
CalGuns will label you as a Liberal, Democrat, or Anti-Gun if you don't agree to their narrative of being Conservative or Trumper. (I thought it was CalGuns, not CalConservative or CalTrump) and Ban you.
Hi and welcome from NJ.

Not sure I understand. What does defending your ethnicity against NA mean? That you have to defend NOT being Native American? Or defending accusations by Native Americans?
(since all of my family arrived in NY at the end of the 19th Century or beginning of the 20th, none were involved is the suppression, repression, or other atrocities against Native American people. One of my kids is from Central America and is, AFAIK, almost all, if not all, N.A. I'm expecting him to help me figure out my new Smart Watch, being a savvy 13 year old!)
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."