New member here. Greetings from North Jersey!

Hi everyone. I'm so glad to have found a LIBERAL gun forum. Who knew such a thing existed?? I'm a human that has socially liberal values, and somewhat libertarian otherwise. I really don't like these labels though, because life is always a varying shade of grey; it's never black and white. For example, as a basic concept, of course we need SOME government regulation. The question isn't whether we need it or not, but how much and in what areas. You can't take a black and white stance on things in life. But I digress. Decency and well-wishing should rule. I'm really happy to be here!! :D

Re: New member here. Greetings from North Jersey!

Efelkey wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:01 am
sikacz wrote:Another three letter member.....welcome. I’m just a suspicious type when I see patterns. Oh, and what the others said, what do you shoot and also how did you find us?
Give me a break Sikacz. It says “I am a HUMAN” right in the text. You think a robot could think of that?!?
I read most intros. Never said robot. I just pick up on things that look or sound odd to me. Guess we will see who this person is eventually. It’s not just the three letters, it’s content and phrasing. I’ll wait. Yeah, and I do want to know what they shoot and how they found us.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

as i'm constantly having to relearn, it's a good idea to not run them off on the first post unless they do something so obvious it's hard to ignore. don't press too hard on the finer points of policy, they may never have given it much thought. they may be here to learn.

we're all getting a little gun-shy from all the spammers and trolls lately.

new user doesn't know the community yet, or like me, may suffer from foot-in-mouth disease.
yes, there are a couple of red flags here, but nothing definitive. if they're trolling, they'll reveal themselves soon enough. they're not that bright, they can't help themselves.

draw them in, draw them out, let them hang themselves if they insist.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

lurker wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:10 pm as i'm constantly having to relearn, it's a good idea to not run them off on the first post unless they do something so obvious it's hard to ignore. don't press too hard on the finer points of policy, they may never have given it much thought. they may be here to learn.

we're all getting a little gun-shy from all the spammers and trolls lately.

new user doesn't know the community yet, or like me, may suffer from foot-in-mouth disease.
yes, there are a couple of red flags here, but nothing definitive. if they're trolling, they'll reveal themselves soon enough. they're not that bright, they can't help themselves.

draw them in, draw them out, let them hang themselves if they insist.
:roflmao: I’d hate to scare anyone too early. I’ve been busy lately so perhaps I haven’t had the patience to reel them in slowly. :roflmao:

If someone is here to learn, we’re here to help. Including encouraging gun purchases!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.