Hi from AZ

Hi liberal gun club...

Greetings from Southern Arizona! I'm a left of center gun owner/writer, excited to be joining this forum to hopefully meet like-minded individuals who can manage to break free from the left=gun control/right=gun rights binary...looking forward to being a part of this forum!

I shoot:
- 9 mm Smith & Wesson M&P
- 32 Seecamp
- 9 mm Tiffany Glock

Hope they'll be opportunities to connect online and off!

Re: Hi from AZ

Well, howdy from other Zonies! 8-) 8-)

We mostly shoot steel with vintage auto-loader battle rifles here, a bit South of the Phx metro.

A few pistols as well.

S u b R o s a & W i f e
"Oozing charm from every pore, he oiled his way around the floor."

Welcome from Lexington KY. I have to say I am jealous of the Seecamp. I've been wanting one for years. If I have the money, I can't find one, when I find one, I don't have the money.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Howdy from further South!
:welcome:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Welcome from California! I just picked up the little sibling to your M&P, a 9mm Shield. Liking how it shoots so far.

I had to look up "Tiffany Glock." That looks super awesome, I'm jealous. First time I've thought of a Glock as "pretty."