Re: Hello from the left

CDFingers wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 am A sweetie, so very nice. Greets from northern California where we're experiencing one of our four seasons, fire.

CDFingers
I thought there were only 2--fire and rain-driven landslides.... :yikes: :see_stars:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:57 pm
CDFingers wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 am A sweetie, so very nice. Greets from northern California where we're experiencing one of our four seasons, fire.

CDFingers
I thought there were only 2--fire and rain-driven landslides.... :yikes: :see_stars:
The others are Earthquake and Drought.
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

Buck13 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:00 am

CDFingers
We haven't had earthquake season in a while and are way overdue for a big one. Makes me nervous.

joemac wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:59 pm Just out of curiosity, are there any other couples on here?
Well, I think I’m truly a nice guy and am really into myself right now. -Does that count?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Buck13 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:00 am

CDFingers
Drought, fire, flood, earthquake.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Drought and Fire are one season. Flood and mudslides are another. Ok, Earthquake is another.

"California is a Garden of Eden
A paradise to live in or see.
But believe it or not,
you won't find it so hot
if you ain't got the Do-Re-Mi!" -- Woody Guthrie
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."