Re: Hi, guys

Hi Brain (Brian??)

Do you hunt in New Jersey, PA or NY?

What kind of firearm do you use for deer where you live? I understand there are some real restrictions on caliber there

Welcome to the forum from Las Vegas. What brings you to the LCG?

I have grand plans to go guide hunting for deer in norther Nevada next season.

Hi Xadaha! Did you hear about us from NY Gun Forum? If so then make yourself comfortable, but try not to step on toes. i know there's a lot of sore feelings on both forums right now, but we can get along if are respectful and civil.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

Eris wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:41 am Hi Xadaha! Did you hear about us from NY Gun Forum? If so then make yourself comfortable, but try not to step on toes. i know there's a lot of sore feelings on both forums right now, but we can get along if are respectful and civil.
Or perhaps a visitor through Switzerland like the one last night.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Now we know who’s the Brain of this outfit.
:welcome:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

YankeeTarheel wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:19 pm ...and no new posts?
:sarcasm: perhaps :sarcasm: Someone has developed an AI and it’s learning to make friends and testing variables. Commonality, hunting, family and looking for friends. :roflmao:

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

sikacz siad:

Someone has developed an AI and it’s learning to make friends and testing variables. Commonality, hunting, family and looking for friends
Joe Weizenbaum wrote the original ELIZA in 1964. Just fake Rogerian psychiatry. ("Oh, tell me about your mother...")

And ELIZA does a better fake than these trolls. I promise you, AI can outperform these jokers. You might get some context errors, but the spelling and grammar issues were nailed by AI almost 20 years ago.

max129 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:58 pm
sikacz siad:

Someone has developed an AI and it’s learning to make friends and testing variables. Commonality, hunting, family and looking for friends
Joe Weizenbaum wrote the original ELIZA in 1964. Just fake Rogerian psychiatry. ("Oh, tell me about your mother...")

And ELIZA does a better fake than these trolls. I promise you, AI can outperform these jokers. You might get some context errors, but the spelling and grammar issues were nailed by AI almost 20 years ago.
Unless the idea is to make errors.

Xadaha wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:12 am Hi everyone. My name is Brain! I've been a Driver for 5 years. Married, with a small boy have 3 hunting dogs. Labrador, pointer and a Jagd terrier for tracking any wounded deer. I'm glad to be part of this community, hope I can find here new friends!
Michigan VPN wrote:Hello everybody. I am from Michigan and try to find new friends that like hunting. My hobbies are basketball, box and swimming. I am neutral to politics and have very big family.
Fuckers.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Appendix reporting... Or so my ex-wife called me anyway.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Third polyp from the left in the transverse colon. Present
Cynistoicureanism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust 'em any farther then I can throw 'em, There's nothing I can do about it anyway, So let's have a drink".