New Conservative Here.

I guess my name is a bit troll like but it’s for me to put myself out there.

Here’s a bit about me:

I’m 17
I’m in the NY National Guard, Private First Class. (E-3).
Still in high school.
Aspiring to be a sheriff’s deputy.
Became a conservative at age 7.
And I love my second amendment and guns.

Re: New Conservative Here.

So all that said, why did you join here of all the places on the internet where you could go?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

To what purpose are you? I see no legitimate purpose to your screen name either. It’s an affront and offensive. Linking religious terminology to a political person in a country founded on rebelling against the crown is absurd. By the way this is a pro-second amendment group.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Yeah buddy, when it rains it pours. While it's covered in the USC that militia service can begin at 17, I'd like to see any state or territory where a 17 year old has 2A rights. And yes - will the mods please recycle that username? I'm calling BS on this one.

AndyH wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:59 pm Yeah buddy, when it rains it pours. While it's covered in the USC that militia service can begin at 17, I'd like to see any state or territory where a 17 year old has 2A rights. And yes - will the mods please recycle that username? I'm calling BS on this one.
You and me both. I reported him.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:04 pm
AndyH wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:59 pm Yeah buddy, when it rains it pours. While it's covered in the USC that militia service can begin at 17, I'd like to see any state or territory where a 17 year old has 2A rights. And yes - will the mods please recycle that username? I'm calling BS on this one.
You guys are, like, so unfair. :roll:

HuckleberryFun wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:06 pm
You guys are, like, so unfair. :roll:
Yup! :beer2:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

First off, the 2nd amendment apples to everyone living on US soil. There’s no age, I can be gifted a firearm before I’m even 18. (Only a long rifle), 2nd how come you have the right to speak but I don’t? The first amendment applies to everybody, not just you and one side. You’re offended? Maybe I’m offended that you think the first amendment only applies to you.

I’m here from the NY forum, I saw a thread about it and thought I should join.

Likewise.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

C'mon folks, you're oppressing the poor lad!

Well, congratulations on being conservative.

This is a gun club for a broad spectrum of folks, but as the sign said on the way in it is primarily for liberals, moderates, lefties, and all manner of folks whose politics you would no doubt suspect of having a pink aura. As such, your handle is worse than offensive, it's bad manners. Your motivations for being here are instantly suspect, no less because of the fact that we've had a rash of idiots here lately who seem to get their thrills poking the armed liberals and then yukking it up with their friends like so many pimply teenagers.

Enjoy your stay. :)
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

You’re calling BS that I’m in the guard? I can give you my Facebook, Instagram, and you can see for yourself.

Apology accepted. You look like an ass, not me. What a bad first impression of yourself.

There’s me at MEPs, I was the only one with my hand up because the guard gets sworn in first and we have a different oath.
2A402D5B-E153-4C32-A2D7-7EEC8D92BD02.jpeg

OurLordSaviorTrump wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:21 pm First off, the 2nd amendment apples to everyone living on US soil. There’s no age, I can be gifted a firearm before I’m even 18. (Only a long rifle), 2nd how come you have the right to speak but I don’t? The first amendment applies to everybody, not just you and one side. You’re offended? Maybe I’m offended that you think the first amendment only applies to you.

This was not the assignment. Lacks focus. Please re-write this and turn it in again tomorrow. :coffee:

Thought you should join why?

“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

And as to the first amendment, it applies to the government restricting free speech, not private organizations.

- Maya Angelou

Bacchus wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:24 pm C'mon folks, you're oppressing the poor lad!

Well, congratulations on being conservative.

This is a gun club for a broad spectrum of folks, but as the sign said on the way in it is primarily for liberals, moderates, lefties, and all manner of folks whose politics you would no doubt suspect of having a pink aura. As such, your handle is worse than offensive, it's bad manners. Your motivations for being here are instantly suspect, no less because of the fact that we've had a rash of idiots here lately who seem to get their thrills poking the armed liberals and then yukking it up with their friends like so many pimply teenagers.

Enjoy your stay. :)
Thank you. I just posted my reason for being here in another post above. Yes some of the guys from the Forum were trolling but I’m not here to do that. My intentions here are to see “Pro2A” liberals with their views on the 2A and maybe have some political discussions without being attacked.

OurLordSaviorTrump wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:21 pm First off, the 2nd amendment apples to everyone living on US soil. There’s no age, I can be gifted a firearm before I’m even 18. (Only a long rifle), 2nd how come you have the right to speak but I don’t? The first amendment applies to everybody, not just you and one side. You’re offended? Maybe I’m offended that you think the first amendment only applies to you.

You have a comprehension issue. The liberal bill of rights applies to everyone. The thing is I don’t need to listen to your speech and forums like this are not the same as a public street. I’ve said it before. This is not The Tolerant Gun Club. You have much to learn about civics. Take you offense and leave.

Golly, is there really that little to do in NY for gun-owning reactionaries?

My tomato harvest this year is feeble by comparison to the bumpercrop of nygunforum visitors here. :shock:
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

HuckleberryFun wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 pm

This was not the assignment. Lacks focus. Please re-write this and turn it in again tomorrow. :coffee:
There will be bonus points, if you can explain the liberal roots of our founding.

Bacchus wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:32 pm Golly, is there really that little to do in NY for gun-owning reactionaries?

My tomato harvest this year is feeble by comparison to the bumpercrop of nygunforum visitors here. :shock:
i’m laying in bed. I like forums. I got home from work a few hours ago and saw some posts and joined up.

[/quote]
You have a comprehension issue. The liberal bill of rights applies to everyone. The thing is I don’t need to listen to your speech and forums like this are not the same as a public street. I’ve said it before. This is not The Tolerant Gun Club. You have much to learn about civics. Take you offense and leave.
[/quote]
I think you’re the one that is offended bud. “The liberal bill of rights” there’s just one bill of rights, not a conservative bill of rights or liberal. You might want to take some history lessons to understand that. We’re one nation.

Bacchus wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:32 pm Golly, is there really that little to do in NY for gun-owning reactionaries?

Perhaps if they’d have been this active they could have made their fellow New Yorkers understand that the second amendment is a liberal article just like the rest of the bill of rights. Their flaw seems to be a love of authoritarians.

sikacz wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:38 pm

Perhaps if they’d have been this active they could have made their fellow New Yorkers understand that the second amendment is a liberal article just like the rest of the bill of rights. Their flaw seems to be a love of authoritarians.
That’s very comedic. The left has always trampled on the bill of rights for decades now. Recently you guys have proven that too.

As I said you have comprehension issues. The founders were liberal and so was their construction of our founding documents. Does that bother you that you whole identity is based on misconception.

Yeah. Right. And you expect to sell us a bridge in Brooklyn.

Here's a bit of advice, son from a guy who was middle-aged and a dad before you were even born:
Don't believe the people who set you up to come here. You're just a pawn to them, to be "sacrificed".
Like the 17 year old kid who assassinated the Japanese PM in 1960.
Like the "suicide bombers" that the Taliban and ISIS set up.
You're a sucker, but it's not your fault. You're young.
You're best move? Back off, watch, learn, don't post. Think. Question authority--ALL authority.