Re: Stopping in the say hi.

Ah yes. another basement dwelling troll put on the ignore pile. Free speech away little troll.
Cynistoicureanism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust 'em any farther then I can throw 'em, There's nothing I can do about it anyway, So let's have a drink".

AndyH wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:12 pm
willjr751 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:56 pm You all know why I was banned. Free speech and independent thought isn't allowed here. It takes 2 minutes to create another account. Not much time in the grand scheme of things. I'll be back later when this account is banned and I feel the need to say something.
You were banned because you violated the terms you agreed to repeatedly when you created accounts. It has NOTHING to do with 'free speech'. For lying yet again, you're grounded for another week and you get your mouth washed out with soap again. For violating your last grounding, you get your mouth washed out with lye soap three times.
He bragged on the NY Gun Forum about trolling Huck.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:44 pm
willjr751 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:56 pm You all know why I was banned. Free speech and independent thought isn't allowed here. It takes 2 minutes to create another account. Not much time in the grand scheme of things. I'll be back later when this account is banned and I feel the need to say something.
You were banned because you violated the terms you agreed to repeatedly when you created accounts. It has NOTHING to do with 'free speech'. For lying yet again, you're grounded for another week and you get your mouth washed out with soap again. For violating your last grounding, you get your mouth washed out with lye soap three times.
This is what winning looks like for a troll? Hours of effort for what? To crow about your “victory” online? Oh yes, winning!
I won’t go look on the other forum to see what was said about me because, well, I’m not 13 years old (except in my book).

I win! I Win! I WIN!!!

"We gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning and you'll say please, please Mr. president, It's too much winning! We can't take it anymore!"
-DJT (45)
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

HuckleberryFun wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:47 pm
This is what winning looks like for a troll? Hours of effort for what? To crow about your “victory” online? Oh yes, winning!
I won’t go look on the other forum to see what was said about me because, well, I’m not 13 years old (except in my book).
Simplistic minds, sadistic pleasures. Don't waste your time. It's filled with the usual horse manure of photo-shopped images "proving" their superiority, or that Dems are indistinguishable from ISIS.
Typical ignorant bully-boy garbage for their on-going circle-jerk.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:08 pm
Simplistic minds, sadistic pleasures. Don't waste your time. It's filled with the usual horse manure of photo-shopped images "proving" their superiority, or that Dems are indistinguishable from ISIS.
Oh my, YT! Are you sounding more like me, or am I sounding more like you?
Either way, I like it. :yes:

HuckleberryFun wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:10 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:08 pm

Oh my, YT! Are you sounding more like me, or am I sounding more like you?
Either way, I like it. :yes:
:yahoo:
It's either "Great minds run in the same track!"

or

"Fools think alike!"

:thumbup: :beer2:

People who arrive just to stir shit get flushed. Don't piss on our rugs, don't get banned.

If you want to act like a jackass, stay on the NY forum you came from, they seem to appreciate your humour.

Jesus, its like these guys went to the same school of internet trolling. Ten years of "lolz-y" internet commandos from typical gun forums, you people are exasperatingly predictable.

Inquisitor wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:42 pm
Jesus, its like these guys went to the same school of internet trolling. Ten years of "lolz-y" internet commandos from typical gun forums, you people are exasperatingly predictable.
INKR? Fuck man.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou