Greetings and salutations

Hello fellow 2A enthusiasts.

A little about myself....
I'm from east of the Mississippi and north of the Mason Dixon line.
Yes I swim, a lot, but I do not wear a banana hammock swimsuit.
I have been a firearms enthusiast for 50 years.
I don't care what you do behind closed doors, don't ask me what I do behind closed doors.
I vote every election day. November 8, 2016 was a sad day for millions. Don't forget to vote November 6th. We can change the world!

Re: Greetings and salutations

Welcome from Lexington KY.
In general we don't care about the banana in your swimsuit. We are only interested in the banana in your holster. That being said, what kind of guns to you like to shoot. :bananadance:
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Hiker wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:44 pm Welcome from Lexington KY.
In general we don't care about the banana in your swimsuit. We are only interested in the banana in your holster. That being said, what kind of guns to you like to shoot. :bananadance:
That's what I need to know!

I'm mostly into handguns. I've got a small variety including a North American Arms micro .22 Fun little gun to shoot.

Eggs Ackley!

As long as it's happily consenting adults...and we don't have to watch, have fun!

We're very kind. In fact we're every kind! :roflmao:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Bucolic wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:23 pm Howdy from Gettysburg, also north of Mason and Dixon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx partner.
Eris wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:42 pm Welcome to the fun house!
I'm just as crazy as the rest of y'all. :yikes:
YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 pm
Eggs Ackley!

As long as it's happily consenting adults...and we don't have to watch, have fun!

We're very kind. In fact we're every kind! :roflmao:
:yahoo: