Hello from Northern Colorado

Hi! I'm a new member who lives in Northern Colorado sorta near the border of Wyoming. I'm a college student and security guard with an affinity for firearms, I currently own an S&W SD9 VE and plan on buying a rifle soon. I'm hoping to find some like minded individuals who enjoy guns but are left of center like myself. Cheers!

Re: Hello from Northern Colorado

:welcome:

Hello from Southern Nevada.

Maybe one day you can tell me why Colorado does not have CCW reciprocity with Nevada ;-)

I find your part of the Country profoundly beautiful. I like the Western Desert in general, but the Colorado/Wyoming border is a great place. Are you in the hilly parts? Or more East and flat?

Re: Hello from Northern Colorado

Welcome to the LGC public forum! I'm the current president of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Liberal Gun Club that covers Colorado and the other Rocky Mountain states. We have a number of members in Colorado and Wyoming. We also have an Area Representative who's responsible for organizing local meet-ups in northern Colorado...basically from Boulder, north. If you PM me with your name, forum handle, and email address, I'll add you to our mailing list and make the area rep touches base with you.

We also have a Facebook forum available from the LGC's FB page. You have to be a dues-paying member of the LGC to gain access. I highly recommend spending the $10 to support the club and gain access to members-only content. Hope to see you at a future event!

Doug Cramer, President
Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Liberal Gun Club