Re: Hey everyone!

:welcome:

Wally-world for cheap 9mm. Federal aluminum cased or Winchester steel cased 9mm is the cheapest good ammo around that I found. I don't shoot Tula except through the AK. They have steel jacketed rounds that is harsher on the barrel lands than brass or copper jackets that Fed & Win uses.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Hi from NJ!
Buds Gun Shop sells brass FMJ 115 grain in multiple brands for usually under $.20/round. I tend to prefer Blazer Brass, Federal American Eagle, and Fiocchi--but that's me.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."