New Member from Colorado

Hello all,

I'm a new member to the forums and the club, I'm in my early 30's living in Englewood, CO. Been registered Democrat since I was 18, so most of the types that are in the NRA don't get a long with me once the conversation moves away from guns. I heard about the gun club and thought I'd be able to meet some like minded people and show my support.

:newhere:

Re: New Member from Colorado

Been busy with work so I haven't had the time to check the forum but I think I heard of the club from the politico article.

Right now I have 6 guns that I own, that are in 9 MM, 45 ACP, 12 gauge and .223/556 (just had to get one of those evil black rifles) but on the buy list for next year is a Henry .357, some 10 MM and a .308. I'm hoping that will complete the list but I know that's not going to happen so, here is hoping that I only add three and to hope more than anything I can resist my urge to start buying old guns to collect.

Vozlek84 wrote:Been busy with work so I haven't had the time to check the forum but I think I heard of the club from the politico article.

Right now I have 6 guns that I own, that are in 9 MM, 45 ACP, 12 gauge and .223/556 (just had to get one of those evil black rifles) but on the buy list for next year is a Henry .357, some 10 MM and a .308. I'm hoping that will complete the list but I know that's not going to happen so, here is hoping that I only add three and to hope more than anything I can resist my urge to start buying old guns to collect.
:welcome: from Oregon. The Henry .357 is on my 'some day' list. What kind of 9mm do you have?

MaxWyatt wrote:
Vozlek84 wrote:Been busy with work so I haven't had the time to check the forum but I think I heard of the club from the politico article.

:welcome: from Oregon. The Henry .357 is on my 'some day' list. What kind of 9mm do you have?
I have 3, my I don't care about the cost its too cool (I've wanted one since they showed it on the show Future Weapons) a CRB Vector, my CCW Honor Defense Honor Guard (it really is the perfect mix of a M&P Shield, Sig P320 and Walther PPS and I have yet to have someone shot it that doesn't like it more than a Shield) and my new favorite a CZ P10c.