Re: Greetings to all new forum members!

Bucolic wrote:All that and we take pictures of our guns so our colleagues here can be jealous ;-).

We enable and provide moral support to those looking to spend some discretionary dollars on a firearm, often unknown to their spouse.

We love clowns but hate mimes.
Cool cool. I also daydream of stomping fascists in my spare time.
It's nice to be able to talk about guns without having people sneer at me about how much of a monster I am for having them (or excitedly tell me how they can't wait to have an excuse to shoot a black person/Mexican/liberal/glbt)
I'm bisexual and firmly believe that gays with guns don't get bashed.
dandad wrote:
SmokeFan wrote:Bumping for the benefit of new forum members. (especially if you just found us through the Beeb or other recent media coverage!)
Whats the Beeb?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Greetings from the " Pirate Coast" in the "Gunshine" State

I am Originally a "Damn Yankee"
and have been interested in Firearms for as long as I can Remember

I Tend to be a Radical Moderate
Which means many different things
I catch Heck from both my Lefty & Righty Friends

So i think i am doing something Correctly
The Trouble With Normal is it Only Gets Worse
Silflay Hraka, u Embleer Rah!

jeffsmith wrote:Greetings from the " Pirate Coast" in the "Gunshine" State

I am Originally a "Damn Yankee"
and have been interested in Firearms for as long as I can Remember

I Tend to be a Radical Moderate
Which means many different things
I catch Heck from both my Lefty & Righty Friends

So i think i am doing something Correctly
I am originally from that neck of the woods but have moved on up 75 a few miles. I still make it own that way on occasion.
If you are so inclined, please make a "hello from..." new thread in the new member forum and tell us what your into, and also pop in the LGC local board and post in the "Florida" forum. Due to the size of the state and low-ish density of LGC gun owners, there is not a Florida Chapter (yet). But one new member at a time we can change that.
Listen to the LGC podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 80021?mt=2

"None of us is as smart as all of us." - K. Blanchard

BCJohn wrote:Hi All... New member from Northern California. I've been looking for an alternative to the NRA that represented my views, which I believe are center to center-left. Hopefully we can begin to change the destructive and divisive narrative in our current society.

- John
No relation to Catfish John, I expect. :fun:

Pop down below to the new member sub forum and make this small intro there so folks can see you. Northern California is a big place where I am too. I'm in Chico. You?

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Wow. Here I thought I was the last of the 1960s paper punching liberals wandering in the wilderness of the 2017 madness of the current NRA and shoot yourself in the foot gun toters. Nowadays if you haul out an Anschutz .22 1813 Super Match, the bullet spraying gunners at the range turn up their noses at you in disdain. Sorry folks, all I own are classic 30+ year old .22 paper punchers.
  • 1986 Anschutz 1813 Super Match
  • 1987 Anschutz Exemplar (a 10" barrel bolt action pistol gets today's gunners laughingly nuts)
  • 1964 S&W Model 17 K-22 (Target config - 6" barrel)
  • 1962 Remington 521-T (learned paper punching on this one)
  • 1956 Colt Woodsman Sport (Series 3 - 6" barrel)
Here are my old granny paper punching Annies iron sights and all :lol: :

Happy to have found some kindred sprits to communicate with on the web.

Cheers! :beer2:

Tere wrote:Wow. Here I thought I was the last of the 1960s paper punching liberals wandering in the wilderness of the 2017 madness of the current NRA and shoot yourself in the foot gun toters. Nowadays if you haul out an Anschutz .22 1813 Super Match, the bullet spraying gunners at the range turn up their noses at you in disdain. Sorry folks, all I own are classic 30+ year old .22 paper punchers.
  • 1987 Anschutz Exemplar (a 10" barrel bolt action pistol gets today's gunners laughingly nuts)

Nice! Is that skateboard tape?

You might consider making a thread in the welcome section too, more people will probably see it.
:welcome:

Bang wrote:
Tere wrote:Wow. Here I thought I was the last of the 1960s paper punching liberals wandering in the wilderness of the 2017 madness of the current NRA and shoot yourself in the foot gun toters. Nowadays if you haul out an Anschutz .22 1813 Super Match, the bullet spraying gunners at the range turn up their noses at you in disdain. Sorry folks, all I own are classic 30+ year old .22 paper punchers.

Nice! Is that skateboard tape?

You might consider making a thread in the welcome section too, more people will probably see it.
:welcome:
LOL - skateboard tape? Nope, that's at the factory checkering :lol: Common to the 1813 too and all older Anschutz.

Thanks for the welcome!

Those Annies: Oh, my. Oh, my my. :)

Howdy and :welcome: from Oregon! Yes, you'll find many friends here, and I'm glad you found us! Yes, please do post this into your own post in the Intro section- it will get much more exposure.

You know, we have our very own Bullseye League and Postal Matches. Check them out in the Competition and Marksmanship forum. I want to see what those Annies can do! :)
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six