Northern California / SF Bay Area Chapter?

Hi,

I'm a new member. I have searched high and low all over the internet and in this forum, and I must say that the Northern California Chapter likes to keep a low profile. I know they exist because they just had an event at the Los Altos Rod and Gun Club on December 16, 2016 (a couple of weeks ago.) That was in the public news. Beyond that, nothing but a black hole.

How on earth do I get in touch with these people so that my son and I can join in on the fun and merriment?

Tom

Re: Northern California / SF Bay Area Chapter?

kpeters wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:09 pm Hi, can I be added as well? Im trying to learn more, Im based out of Oakland.
Marlene wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:57 pm The CA subforum is invisible to you until an appropriately empowered moderator or administrator puts you on the list. Someone should be along shortly to take care of that. We do exist.

:welcome:
Making yourself an introduction thread with mention of your location in the title will draw the flies that you’re looking for.

Hey, y'all! I'm from Missouri but currently live in Oakland. I grew up with occasional exposure to firearms but never proper education. I'm interested in seeking training and perhaps acquiring my first gun, but am not really sure where to start. I attended a concealed carry class at Bay Area Firearms last year but the owner treated me to several Info Wars-style rants throughout the day, so I didn't go back for the second session.

I imagine community would be helpful, and so here I am. How can I go about plugging into the Bay Area chapter?

Thanks in advance!
Josh

lurker wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:58 pm
MuffinOfDestiny wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:45 pm Hello,

I'm another Nor-Cal newbie (East Bay). I would hella appreciate being added to the locals forum to learn from my liberal neighbors here. Thanks in advance.
hi there, why don't you pop up a level and write an intro, tell us what you like to shoot and how mny pets you have?
Check the dates
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim