Re: One shotgun...

I'd would probably lean heavily onto a 12 gauge Mossberg 590A1 shotgun.
"Life is an endless spectrum of potholes" ~ Cullen Dorn

"All great truths begin as blasphemies" ~ George Bernard Shaw

"Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors" ~ Plato
Attachments
mossberg.jpg

irishman wrote:I have a Remington model 11-48 20 gauge, it was my dads pride and joy for many years, he pheasant hunted with it killed many a rabbits and quail with it and I would never part with it. that gun means so much to me..............
Same story, I have my Dad's Remington 12ga. 1100. He bought it when I was born in '69 brand new, hunted with it the rest of his life. Although his Oneida Eagle and bowhunting eventually became his true passion. Oh, what's up Irish?!!
Keep Bow Tight ~Sitting Bull
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/90682-i ... ooks-ahead

I like my 870.
We live at a time when emotions and feelings count more than truth,
and there is a vast ignorance of science.
James Lovelock

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

Sonofagun wrote:
irishman wrote:I have a Remington model 11-48 20 gauge, it was my dads pride and joy for many years, he pheasant hunted with it killed many a rabbits and quail with it and I would never part with it. that gun means so much to me..............
Same story, I have my Dad's Remington 12ga. 1100. He bought it when I was born in '69 brand new, hunted with it the rest of his life. Although his Oneida Eagle and bowhunting eventually became his true passion. Oh, what's up Irish?!!
It is a beautiful gun.
If I hear "crony" capitalism one more time I'm going to be ill. Capitalism is capitalism, dog eats dog and one dog ends up on top, and he defends that place with all the power he's accumulated.

870 Wingmaster 12 gauge. Tough as nails, especially the older ones. Mine has a 3" chamber. It has been the bane of many a duck, dove, pheasant, clay pigeon, more than a few rabbits and a coyote or two. I tripped once, wading through a pond to put out some decoys and fell, burying the gun just about up to the action in mud. I took the barrel off, rinsed it out, dried it in the truck with an old towel and the heater and still managed to bag two teals and a goose that day.

I'd keep it before I'd keep my 870 Express Home Defense shotgun or even my beloved Citori Hunter O/U because its practical, bulletproof and utilitarian.
This place can go fuck itself.

I just picked up a used break action 12 ga. single shot in immaculate condition at the gunshow for hunnert bucks, it's my first and only shotgun, so as of now it's the one I'd never give up. I also happen to really like it a lot, so I think the closest I'll get to getting rid of it would be passing it down to my child when I have one.
FUS RO DAH!

The Republican party is too wrapped up with the religious right, and corporate interests to truly be the 'small government' party they claim to be.