New to me Stoeger Uplander Supreme

Picked up my shotgun today. Had about an hour's delay by NICS despite my UID number :mad:

But it's home and in the safe until such time as I can get it out to chase clay, squirrel, bunnies & mallards :D

Company propaganda page is here: http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firear ... lander.php

Here are some pics - the cameras not quite working right. My 9 year old got mad at it the other day :roll:

Seems like a really nice shotgun for the price. It's no Model 21, but then, I actually own this one ;)
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White

Re: New to me Stoeger Uplander Supreme

New or used?

Edit: just figured it out. Good luck with it, mine took a shit and Stoeger wouldn't stand behind their product. I don't mean to piss on your happiness today but I would never buy another Stoeger product new or used.
Last edited by whitey on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*DISCLAIMER* This post may have been made from a barstool.

Re: New to me Stoeger Uplander Supreme

whitey wrote:New or used?

Edit: just figured it out. Good luck with it, mine took a shit and Stoeger wouldn't stand behind their product. I don't mean to piss on your happiness today but I would never buy another Stoeger product new or used.
I've read a few bad things, I've read a few good things so I made my bet. It feels a whole lot better than the current Turkish or Russian made ones that are in the same price range. The CZ branded Baikal made one, for ex, felt like there was a couple of handfulls of sand in the action. This one function checks correct, locks tight and feels good. I'll know for sure somewhere down the road.
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White