Gander Mountain is Dangerous

To my wallet. Especially since they offer 90 day layaway with only 20% down needed....

This time I bit on a Stoeger Uplander Supreme 12 ga. SxS, 26" barrels, 3" chambers, screw in chokes
(IC/M with it), lightly used for $325. Should be fun & with the screw-in chokes flexible enough to chase upland, turkey or ducks. Or even slugs, too, for that matter. I've always liked the look of sxs shotguns and The Boss remembered that the Ithaca is hers :D so I'll take the excuse.

This one is made in Brazil for Stoeger/Benelli, but it seems well made for what is still an economy level field grade shotgun. It's no Winchester 21, but it should do what I want it to do.

Mfg web site: http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firear ... lander.php
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White

Re: Gander Mountain is Dangerous

yeah, there is one VERY close to Madcity, isn't there...

I know your pain, Cabela's has a shop less than 30 mins from my house. Same lay-away program.

Here's something to consider. Any place that has gift cards works almost the same way, just without any timeframe. With the changes that have been made to the credit card laws, gift cards no longer expire. ;)
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

Simmer down wrote:I've never bought on lay-away. If I started rationalizing like that I'd be in some deep $ trouble and have a lot of neat impulsive buys.
Funny, having a credit line is what gets me in trouble.

Layaway is my preferred method (cash).

Credit makes me impulsive. Cash makes me cautious.

Xela
"We are all born mad. Some remain so." Waiting for Godot

"...as soon as there is language, generality has entered the scene..." Derrida

Xela wrote:
Simmer down wrote:I've never bought on lay-away. If I started rationalizing like that I'd be in some deep $ trouble and have a lot of neat impulsive buys.
Funny, having a credit line is what gets me in trouble.

Layaway is my preferred method (cash).

Credit makes me impulsive. Cash makes me cautious.

Xela
I can't trust myself with plastic and stopped using it a long time ago. Layaway and cash are how I, personally, need to operate. It's dangerous enough :lol:
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White