Re: Looking to get HD shotgun, thoughts?

90lbs feral dogs! That’s some serious danger Will Robinson... do they roam in packs? Never heard of problems with feral dog packs outside of populated cities (with lots of trash) before. In the desert! I’m genuinely surprised hey can survive and reproduce in that environment.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Re: Looking to get HD shotgun, thoughts?

My area has some population, but widely spaced; my closest neighbor is just over 1/4mi away. Most of the folks out here are goodens'.

But...

A meth cooker house blew up @ 1 mile or so, quite spectacular actually.

Another moron breeds big dogs like Mastiff's or Dobies, lets them run free. He must wonder where some of them get away to. The county has busted him many times but no jail time. Asshole. Yes to packs, BTW. Never had a single-dog problem.

Luckily, a friend of mine (Hells Angeles type) told everyone I was crazy and would just as soon shoot any trespassers. You just can't buy that kind of street cred...

SR
"Oozing charm from every pore, he oiled his way around the floor."