Re: Um, what the f--k is this?

Some things, like the 7.62x39 and 12 gauge pistols, really are just novelties. Ballistics isn't just a good idea, ballistics is science. Don't do it, FlyGuy.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

DamnYankee wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:25 pm
senorgrand wrote:Yup. BP.

Kind of want one
Me too. Cause it’s shiny and new, and waay cool.

And I wouldn’t have to stamp my 20ga Stevens 311 to get my Road Warrior vibe on.
See Shockwaves come in 12, 20 and 410 ga.

https://www.mossberg.com/product/590-nightstick-6-shot/

And legal in Texas without a stamp.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

OK, put me on the Regret-I-Clicked-This-Thread list. :w00t: :no:
Looking down the page, they offer synthetic or wood. NO, it has to be wood. That's what makes it cool.

Other than that, this might be the only reason I can think of to buy size 9 dust. But I wouldn't put anything more than a bog-standard Skeet load thru this thing. I'm not the master of shotgun ballistics,
but I don't think upping the power does squat through those barrels. (unless you have them threaded for full choke tubes :hmmm: ) (stop it brain. stop it right now :wall: )
If liberals interpreted the Second Amendment the way they interpret the rest of the Bill of Rights, there would be law professors arguing that gun ownership is mandatory. - Mickey Kaus, The New Republic