Re: Um, what the f--k is this?

MayhemVI wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:59 am OK, put me on the Regret-I-Clicked-This-Thread list. :w00t: :no:
Looking down the page, they offer synthetic or wood. NO, it has to be wood. That's what makes it cool.

Other than that, this might be the only reason I can think of to buy size 9 dust. But I wouldn't put anything more than a bog-standard Skeet load thru this thing. I'm not the master of shotgun ballistics,
but I don't think upping the power does squat through those barrels. (unless you have them threaded for full choke tubes :hmmm: ) (stop it brain. stop it right now :wall: )
I think most of us felt that way. Heart says yes, brain and wallet say no.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote:
MayhemVI wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:59 am OK, put me on the Regret-I-Clicked-This-Thread list. :w00t: :no:
Looking down the page, they offer synthetic or wood. NO, it has to be wood. That's what makes it cool.

Other than that, this might be the only reason I can think of to buy size 9 dust. But I wouldn't put anything more than a bog-standard Skeet load thru this thing. I'm not the master of shotgun ballistics,
but I don't think upping the power does squat through those barrels. (unless you have them threaded for full choke tubes :hmmm: ) (stop it brain. stop it right now :wall: )
I think most of us felt that way. Heart says yes, brain and wallet say no.
Just for fun I asked about a 20 ga option...

“Thank you for your interest in American Gun Craft products

We only plan to offer 12 gauge at this time, you can load down to a 20 gauge level if you choose by using say 20gr or so, you'll find it is very comfortable to shoot. At 40 grains I can shoot this all day long and enjoy it

If you have further questions just let us know

Thanks
Tim

American Gun Craft
info@americanguncraft.com
855 Village Center Drive Suite 342
St. Paul, MN 55127-3002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went back to see what else they might have to offer and found this.

Ok, NOW I have a bonafide itch for one of these bad boyz. :see_stars: :bananadance:
If liberals interpreted the Second Amendment the way they interpret the rest of the Bill of Rights, there would be law professors arguing that gun ownership is mandatory. - Mickey Kaus, The New Republic

Being it's black powder and with some reasonable limits on load size, damn that could be effective. No FFL, no registration, it's a muzzle loader.

They don't show you the area where the chamber should be open, that's a little deceptive. Some people will buy it thinking they are going to be able to chamber a modern 12ga shell. That won't happen in something they can ship to your door without even a federal C&R license. It breaks open so you can put the primers in. Still, pretty slick idea, nice reading of the laws, and just the thing for the convicted felon on your Xmas list.
When only cops have guns, it's called a police state.
I carry due to toxic masculinity.......just other people's.

It's a muzzle loader?!? That went completely by me. But looking at the pictures again, I don't feel too ashamed. It looks like it breaks open.

Ah well. They're still cool.
If liberals interpreted the Second Amendment the way they interpret the rest of the Bill of Rights, there would be law professors arguing that gun ownership is mandatory. - Mickey Kaus, The New Republic

SHOTGUNnation wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:01 pm I just got my hands on one of these. I heard some people were having a wait but it looks like they've got themselves all caught up. The quality of this item seems top notch.You can really tell that They take a lot of pride in their product simply based on the packaging the ship it in. everything was pristine and very well kept. The item came to me just as expected and even included a very nice stowaway bag. I can’t wait to take this thing out to the range because it’s sure not to disappoint. Discussing recoil Management is kind of moot since you’re able to pick your own loads. If anybody is still scratching their heads about the quality of this product… scratch no more! This thing is a winner!
Video review:
https://youtu.be/AUWZQd4MHFU
Just a question... you don't sell these, right? Just a fan?
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt