Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Hillary Clinton suggests Russia will back Tulsi Gabbard third-party bid

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... party-bid/

“They’re also going to do third-party again,” Clinton said. “I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on someone who’s currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

Gabbard later responded harshly to Clinton on Twitter, telling her, “You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.”
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

HRC needs to crawl back into her hole and leave the media stage. Go off and do some pro bono legal work for the poor, leave politics.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Gabbard may well lose her seat in Hawaii. I expect Clinton has far superior sources of information to Gabbard, who, IMHO, is one of the WORST candidates of the Democratic field. I find it hard to believe any 3rd party effort for her would go anywhere. I KNOW Clinton always sounds paranoid when she came out with "Vast Right-Wing conspiracy", "Basket of Deplorables", and now that Jill Stein is a Russian asset and Tulsi Gabbard is their chosen replacement, but, ironically, she's turned out to be 100% correct about the first 2 and the third actually makes more sense than it seems at first.

I may have very mixed feeling about her, but on stuff like this? I gotta respect her insight.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

I hate to agree with HRC, but Yang and Tulsi are really boosted by RT and the far-right here for a reason. I think their egos won't allow them to admit it and to condemn it.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Notice that the State Dept pros were very happy with HRC and John Kerry, less happy with Rex Tillerson, but utterly DETEST Pompeo--and many are leaving and / or defying him and ARLTP (All Roads Lead To Putin).
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

The November Debate in Georgia

To score an invite, candidates must meet a donor requirement:

● contributions from 165,000 unique donors over the course of their campaigns.

And one of two polling requirements:

● two polls at 5 percent or more in the four early nominating states: Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina; or

● four polls at 3 percent or more in early nominating states or national surveys.

Only polls released between Sept. 13 and Nov. 13 will count.

Lineup so far:

Biden
Warren
Sanders
Buttigieg
Harris
Booker
Yang
Steyer

Gabbard, O'Rourke, Klobuchar, and Castro have enough donors. Let's see how Gabbard does in the next month in polls.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

https://twitter.com/MauraBarrettNBC/sta ... 9392218113

Maura Barrett: I asked @TulsiGabbard - twice - if she disavows Russian state media support of her campaign.

Gabbard: "This is not about Russia. This is about a smear campaign that has been waged against me.." & "Again, I don't control them. I don't control what anyone else says or does."

https://twitter.com/Billbrowder/status/ ... 1295415297

Bill Browder: "Tulsi Gabbard say that she doesn’t control the Russian bots that support her, but she did control the hiring of Chris Cooper, the smear campaigner who was paid by Natalia Veselnitskaya and her Russian backed sponsors to smear me and try to repeal the Magnitsky Act in DC"

https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1185332311983869952

Exclusive: We analyzed 1000 random Twitter accounts replying to Tulsi Gabbard's tweet using the http://BotSentinel.com platform, and 31.2% of the accounts analyzed were classified as a trollbot.

I should've specified no other Democratic candidate has that much positive support from trollbots who normally amplify Conservative accounts.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Natalia Veselnitskaya is not just a "Russian lawyer". She's closely plugged in to Putin and, clearly, is one of his best agents, what Sun-Tzu called "A Living Spy".

Gabbard's another arrogant, ignorant fool--another dupe.

Gabbard is done. She dis respected the DNC and called them out on cheating, rigging, and stacking the deck.

She's done.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

VodoundaVinci wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:24 pm Gabbard is done. She dis respected the DNC and called them out on cheating, rigging, and stacking the deck.

She's done.

VooDoo
She's pissed off because her third party run has been outed.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

I hate to pick on ANY women in the race, but Gabbard and Marianne Williamson are 2 of the least tightly wrapped candidates running. Gabbard refuses to condemn murderer Assad and Williamson thinks we need new agey crap (think crystals and pyramids) to fix things.

I've said it before: When Hillary Clinton came out with these kinds of outlandish statements before, eerily they have turned out to be 100% correct. And this one seems to pass the smell test, too.

Have no knowledge whether Gabbard or Stein or anyone not right wing is a tool for or in bed with Russia. I do know that anyone that runs as a third party in 2020, knowingly or unknowingly will be, IMHO, a Russian asset. Any person currently running for the Dem nomination that decides to run third party is a fool as it will do nothing but insure another four years of the puke.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Wino wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:49 am Have no knowledge whether Gabbard or Stein or anyone not right wing is a tool for or in bed with Russia. I do know that anyone that runs as a third party in 2020, knowingly or unknowingly will be, IMHO, a Russian asset. Any person currently running for the Dem nomination that decides to run third party is a fool as it will do nothing but insure another four years of the puke.
In short, one can be a "useful idiot" and not realize it! :whistle:

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... rd-n964261

Russians launched pro-Jill Stein social media blitz to help Trump win election, reports say

Building support for Stein was one of a “roster of themes” the Moscow-sanctioned internet trolls “turned to repeatedly,” report says.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... mp-n951166

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Trump defends Tulsi Gabbard against Hillary Clinton attack

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... s-n1069576

President Donald Trump attacked Hillary Clinton on Monday for suggesting Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian agent.

Trump said of Gabbard, "She's not a Russian agent."

Clinton appeared to call Gabbard "the favorite of the Russians" in a recent interview, saying she believes the Russians have "got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

I'm amazed ARLTP (All Roads Lead to Putin) Trump didn't phrase it "She's no more a Russian agent than I am!" :roflmao: :D :lol: :mrgreen: :laugh: :thumbup: :clap: :clap2: :see_stars:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/46307 ... mpeachment

"Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) said Wednesday that the partial transcript of President Trump's call with Ukraine’s president released by the Trump administration doesn’t show a “compelling” case for impeachment."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Quid Pro Quo?

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Representative Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii offered a striking critique of the Democratic Party on Wednesday from a stage of 10 people vying to be the Democratic nominee for president, accusing the party of being too beholden to the “foreign policy establishment in Washington.”

But her critiques were quickly rebuffed by Senator Kamala Harris of California, who pointed to Ms. Gabbard’s criticism of former President Barack Obama and frequent appearances on Fox News as evidence of her friendliness with Republicans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/20/us/p ... ebate.html
GABBARD: Our Democratic Party, unfortunately, is not the party that is of, by and for the people. It is a party that has been and continues to be influenced by the foreign policy establishment in Washington represented by Hillary Clinton and others’ foreign policy, by the military industrial complex and other greedy corporate interests.

I’m running for president to be the Democratic nominee that rebuilds our Democratic Party, takes it out of their hands and truly puts it in the hands of the people of this country. A party that actually hears the voices of Americans who are struggling all across this country, and puts it in the hands of veterans and fellow Americans who are calling for an end to this ongoing Bush-Clinton-Trump foreign policy doctrine of regime-change wars; overthrowing dictators in other countries; needlessly sending my brothers and sisters in uniform into harm’s way in wars that actually undermine our national security and have cost us thousands of American lives.

These are wars that have cost us as American taxpayers trillions of dollars since 9/11 alone. Dollars that have come out of our pockets, out of our hospitals, out of our schools, out of our infrastructure needs. As president I will end this foreign policy, end these regime changes, and work to end this new Cold War and arms race and instead invest our hard-earned taxpayer dollars actually into serving the needs of the American people right here at home.

HARRIS: I think that it’s unfortunate that we have someone on this stage that is attempting to be the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, who during the Obama administration spent four years full time on Fox News criticizing President Obama; who has been full time criticizing people on this stage as affiliated with the Democratic Party; when Donald Trump was elected, not even sworn in, buddied up to Steve Bannon to get a meeting with Donald Trump in the Trump Tower; fails to call a war criminal by what he is, as a war criminal; and then spends full time during the course of this campaign, again, criticizing the Democratic Party.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabbard is Putin's pick for Dem nominee. If she gets it, he wins no matter what. If she doesn't watch for "calls" for her to run as a 3rd party candidate. She's either deliberately for Putin, or a "useful idiot".

K9s wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 pm Representative Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii offered a striking critique of the Democratic Party on Wednesday from a stage of 10 people vying to be the Democratic nominee for president, accusing the party of being too beholden to the “foreign policy establishment in Washington.”

But her critiques were quickly rebuffed by Senator Kamala Harris of California, who pointed to Ms. Gabbard’s criticism of former President Barack Obama and frequent appearances on Fox News as evidence of her friendliness with Republicans.
Are Dems not allowed to criticize members of their own party now? I've seen comments on Daily Kos where everyone is dog piling on Obama for his comment about the far Left, but Tulsi gets sh*t for doing it? How does that work exactly? I'm not a fan of Fox News but at least Tulsi has the stones to go on a show reviled by everyone on the Left because she isn't afraid to answer hard ball questions. This speaks volumes to me about the other Dem candidates, who refuse to appear on Fox. Andrew Yang is the exception. If a Dem candidate can't handle hard ball questions from a Conservative news host then how the heck are they gonna beat Trump during a debate?

Gabbard is Putin's stooge, whether she knows it or not. Her "job" is to either win the nomination so Putin has TWO Manchurian Candidates, or to run a 3rd party campaign to draw off anti-Trump votes from Democrats.

If you watched the exchange in person, Gabbard came off as a Trumpian "only I can solve it". The transcript makes it seem more muted. It looked really bad.

She bashed all Dems and Bush and Obama in a way that seemed like the script was stolen from Trump circa 2015. After she blatantly lied/misled about Mayor Pete, it was clear to me that she is on the same track as Trump. Misinformation and lies - it isn't going to hijack the Dem party like the GOP was hijacked.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:07 am If you watched the exchange in person, Gabbard came off as a Trumpian "only I can solve it". The transcript makes it seem more muted. It looked really bad.

She bashed all Dems and Bush and Obama in a way that seemed like the script was stolen from Trump circa 2015. After she blatantly lied/misled about Mayor Pete, it was clear to me that she is on the same track as Trump. Misinformation and lies - it isn't going to hijack the Dem party like the GOP was hijacked.
No, but she'll go "Jill Stein" to bleed off votes from the eventual nominee. I'll lay money on it.

Carl_Spackler wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:47 am
K9s wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 pm Representative Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii offered a striking critique of the Democratic Party on Wednesday from a stage of 10 people vying to be the Democratic nominee for president, accusing the party of being too beholden to the “foreign policy establishment in Washington.”

Are Dems not allowed to criticize members of their own party now? I've seen comments on Daily Kos where everyone is dog piling on Obama for his comment about the far Left, but Tulsi gets sh*t for doing it? How does that work exactly? I'm not a fan of Fox News but at least Tulsi has the stones to go on a show reviled by everyone on the Left because she isn't afraid to answer hard ball questions. This speaks volumes to me about the other Dem candidates, who refuse to appear on Fox. Andrew Yang is the exception. If a Dem candidate can't handle hard ball questions from a Conservative news host then how the heck are they gonna beat Trump during a debate?
That argument might be persuasive, if it was true. However, I personally saw Bernie Sanders and Mayor Pete in Fox town halls taking a lot of questions from Fox anchors.

Tulsi? I don't remember her Fox town hall. Going on Fox or RT as a pundit to bash Obama isn't the same thing.

Additionally, Tulsi claims that ALL Dems are wrong and corrupted - except her. Sounds a lot like Trump in 2015.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt