Critics demand investigation of Trump's 'disturbing' Saudi golf payments

"The Democracy for the Arab World Now [DAWN] group has called in the Department of Justice and Congress to look further into the 'disturbing facts and circumstances' surrounding the controversial golf tour and its ties to the former president after new details on its funding were revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit filed by the PGA against LIV Golf," reported Ewan Palmer.

"On January 13, it was revealed during court proceedings that the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund [PIF], a sovereign wealth fund headed by the country's Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman [MBS], owns 93 percent of LIV and pays 100 percent of the costs associated with its events," said the report. "DAWN claims this is the first time that the full extent of PIF's ownership of LIV Golf has been disclosed."
Sarah Leah Whitson, the executive director of DAWN, said in a statement, "The revelation that a fund controlled by Crown Prince MBS actually owns almost all of LIV Golf means that MBS has been paying Donald Trump unknown millions for the past two years, via their mutual corporate covers."
It went on to say that Jared also has been getting payoffs from the Saudis to the tune of two billion dollars.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-saudi-arabia-2659215417/

For TOS this is just another you buy me, if the price is right and you rent rooms at my hotel.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Critics demand investigation of Trump's 'disturbing' Saudi golf payments

F4FEver wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:55 am This is pretty funny considering that some GOPathetic are calling on 'investigations' into President Biden's family, specifically Hunter when it's the worse kept secret that all of the orange tub of shit's family are dirty.
Yesterday I heard a story about Jared's shady Saudi billions and the golf tournaments and the rentals at orange properties. I think it is good that Mr. Smith has come to town. Popcorn.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack