Trump sparks backlash with 'utterly deranged' agreement to call boxing match on 9/11

Donald Trump will provide commentary for the Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort boxing match slated for the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The twice-impeached one-term president will call the four-bout boxing match Saturday with his son Donald Trump Jr., as President Joe Biden plans to visit all three memorial sites of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

"I love great fighters and great fights," Trump said in a statement. "I look forward to seeing both this Saturday night and sharing my thoughts ringside. You won't want to miss this special event."

The development astonished and appalled many social media users.
https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-boxing/

The only way this could be better is if he called the match standing between the fighters during the match.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Trump sparks backlash with 'utterly deranged' agreement to call boxing match on 9/11

lurker wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:27 pm he's an attention whore. he's desperate to stay in the public eye.
He's a money whore who never earned an honest nickel in his worthless life. He's now claiming that donations--to him--will be matched 500% according to Gail Collins in today's NY Times. Collins is on his mailing list because--she's a columnist. Trump has called her some ugly names over the years, and, being the misogynist prick he is, they were about her appearance.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Re: Trump sparks backlash with 'utterly deranged' agreement to call boxing match on 9/11

TrueTexan wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:39 pm
Donald Trump will provide commentary for the Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort boxing match slated for the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The twice-impeached one-term president will call the four-bout boxing match Saturday with his son Donald Trump Jr., as President Joe Biden plans to visit all three memorial sites of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

"I love great fighters and great fights," Trump said in a statement. "I look forward to seeing both this Saturday night and sharing my thoughts ringside. You won't want to miss this special event."

The development astonished and appalled many social media users.
https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-boxing/

The only way this could be better is if he called the match standing between the fighters during the match.
Always thought trump isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. No surprise the other mental midget is there..donnie junior.

"Special event"
That trend continues on Saturday night with a bizarre fight between 58-year-old boxing legend Evander Holyfield and 44-year-old former UFC champion Vitor Belfort in the main event of Triller Legends 2.19 hours ago
Right up there with the Hulk Hogan fighting Rocky in Rocky III