Father's Day: Trump suggests spending $100 to $7,500 for 2 tickets to see him with Bill O'Reilly

President Donald Trump is using Ticketmaster to sell tickets to his upcoming tour with disgraced former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly.

O'Reilly was ousted by Fox News in 2017. Public reporting at the time showed he had paid five women nearly $13 million to settle sexual harassment claims. There was also reportedly an additional $32 million claim paid to a sixth woman.

The evening before Father's Day, Trump suggested people should gift tickets to his Orlando event with O'Reilly in Orlando.

"My tour with Bill O'Reilly is getting a lot of attention, and I'm looking forward to it. Maybe tickets would make a great Father's Day gift? In any event, I'll see you then, and much sooner!" Trump said in a statement that was emailed as he has been banned from social media.

Tickets to the first event, in Sunrise, Florida are being sold for $100 to $7,500 for two tickets. It is being held in December at the BB&T Center, which seats almost 20,000 people for arena football events.

Tickets are the same prices for their second event, at the Amway Center in Orlando, which seats over 18,000 people for NBA games.
https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-bill-oreilly/

I think they should be paying us $7,500 per ticket to see them.

But this announcement can't satisfy all of TFG followers.
Trump's announcement of rallies with Bill O'Reilly sets off furious backlash among QAnon supporters

QAnon supporters have acted with dismay and confusion after Donald Trump announced the December dates of his upcoming speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly, which coincides with when he is meant to have already been reinstated as president.

Trump has confirmed the upcoming dates and locations for the events with the former Fox News host in a statement while sharing links for his supporters to buy tickets, which are being sold for at least $100.

According to the statement, Trump and O'Reilly will appear in Sunrise, Florida on December 11, before moving to Orlando on December 12, as well as Houston, Texas on December 18, and ending with Dallas on December 19.

"My tour with Bill O'Reilly is getting a lot of attention, and I'm looking forward to it. Maybe tickets would make a great Father's Day gift? In any event, I'll see you then, and much sooner," Trump said.

The announcement was shared by a number of popular QAnon telegram accounts, one of which has nearly 75,000 subscribers on the encrypted messaging service app.

Supporters of the radical movement expressed concerns that Trump going on a speaking tour later this year surely means that he will not be returning a president—a false claim they have continued to believe since he lost the 2020 election more than seven months ago.

"OK I GUESS MY QUESTION IS TRUMP COMING BACK? WHY WOULD HE BE DOING A TOUR THRU THE END OF THE YEAR WITH O'REILLY. HMMMMMMMMM SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT?," wrote Telegram user Peace Lilly.

"So nothing will happen until December?" added Tina N.

Fellow Telegram user Jack Miller wrote: "Man I sure hope we don't have to wait that long before you're back in office."

Others described the news as "depressing" while one QAnon supporter hoped that the tour announcement "better be a rouse."

QAnon supporters previously believed that Trump would return as president on March 4 based on a wild theory heavily lifted from the sovereign citizen movement. When that prediction failed to come true, as all of them have, they simply moved onto their next hopeful prophecy.

Many QAnon supporters now believe that Trump will return in August—a false claim widely pushed by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell—if the disputed and disregarded audit in Arizona proves there was election fraud that cost him the election.

QAnon suggests the ballot recount in Arizona—which still has not revealed any widespread evidence of fraud after several weeks—will result in a domino effect which will see other states overturn November's election result, paving a way for Trump's return to the White House despite there being no constitutional basis for this to happen.

"So basically the August thing is a bunch of bull because a reinstated President doesn't go on tour," Telegram user Angela Baldwin commented after seeing the dates.

As always, some QAnon supporters are still holding onto the belief that their prediction will come true despite all the evidence against it and the fact none of the others beforehand have come to fruition.

"It's only a few dates close together...it could be done if it works out like it should...could cancel....but yup..kinda a gut punch statement," one Telegram user wrote. "But we are in an information war, so who the hell knows."
https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-trump-de ... nt-1602328

You can bet your bottom dollar that the tickets are non-refundable if the tour doesn't take place. Just another Grift for the Grifters.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Father's Day: Trump suggests spending $100 to $7,500 for 2 tickets to see him with Bill O'Reilly

YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:07 pm
TrueTexan wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:59 pm
I think they should be paying us $7,500 per ticket to see them.
Between the two of them they don't have enough money to get me to see them.

Same here YT, Bill O'Liely and the Big Loser, I wouldn't spend a penny to see them.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan