Re: trump Says He's Taking Hydroxychloroquine.

GeorgiaRN wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:11 pm https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/resources/p ... oquine.pdf

"How long is it safe to use
hydroxychloroquine?
CDC has no limits on the use of
hydroxychloroquine for the prevention of
malaria. When hydroxychloroquine is used
at higher doses for many years, a rare eye
condition called retinopathy has occurred.
People who take hydroxychloroquine for
more than five years should get regular
eye exams."

According to the media, the side effects are going to kill you. When you need it for anything else, you should just get an eye exam every 5 years....

The orange dude was taking hydroxy
a stud, looked like he had lots of Moxie
But he became a big joke
and was left by a stroke
in a SuperMax cell, which was boxy

CDDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

JamesP wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:19 pm
K9s wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:13 am
JamesP wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:52 pm One thing about trump. If his lips are moving, he's lying.
Hey, JamesP. Where ya from? What do you shoot?
I'm residing for the time being in Fayetteville Arkansas. Moving to south Texas in about a year when I retire.

"What do you shoot" You mean firearms or like game, targets, etc.?

James
Firearms.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:13 am
JamesP wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:19 pm
K9s wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:13 am
JamesP wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:52 pm One thing about trump. If his lips are moving, he's lying.
Hey, JamesP. Where ya from? What do you shoot?
I'm residing for the time being in Fayetteville Arkansas. Moving to south Texas in about a year when I retire.

"What do you shoot" You mean firearms or like game, targets, etc.?

James
Firearms.
Mostly my CZ 527. I might have shot maybe 10 rounds through it in the last year. I haven't shot much in the last 3 years. Kind of lost interest.

I guess old age is catching up. When I retire and get bored I might shoot more. I don't have a shortage of firearms, just the desire to shoot them.

James

CDFingers wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:43 pm
GeorgiaRN wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:11 pm https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/resources/p ... oquine.pdf

"How long is it safe to use
hydroxychloroquine?
CDC has no limits on the use of
hydroxychloroquine for the prevention of
malaria. When hydroxychloroquine is used
at higher doses for many years, a rare eye
condition called retinopathy has occurred.
People who take hydroxychloroquine for
more than five years should get regular
eye exams."

According to the media, the side effects are going to kill you. When you need it for anything else, you should just get an eye exam every 5 years....

The orange dude was taking hydroxy
a stud, looked like he had lots of Moxie
But he became a big joke
and was left by a stroke
in a SuperMax cell, which was boxy

CDDFingers
:lol: Trump is a New Yorker heart and soul and could sell anything to his base. Some NYC hospitals seemed to put pnts on hydroxy as soon as they were first hospitalized, they did a number of things that had no scientific evidence. It was desperation to keep people alive, there is no silver bullet.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Trump is a New Yorker like John Gotti was a New Yorker. A detested, even hated part of the landscape. New Yorkers almost unanimously knew him to be a nasty vulgar inappropriate shit, which is why he was pretty much excluded from society. Andrew Cuomo, and even Bill DeBlasio are much more the New Yorker than Trump could ever be.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

JamesP wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:44 am
Mostly my CZ 527. I might have shot maybe 10 rounds through it in the last year. I haven't shot much in the last 3 years. Kind of lost interest.

I guess old age is catching up. When I retire and get bored I might shoot more. I don't have a shortage of firearms, just the desire to shoot them.

James
Which 527? I like everything about mine so far. Just recently picked one up at the end of last year.

Ever since I changed jobs, my shooting schedule was reduced. Change happens. Just have to make the time if you can. Pick your favorite and just go once.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

the man can't even form a complete sentence. he emotes. there's a heavy dose of anti-intellectualism at work here, people just assume that they understand what he mumbles. i saw one of his supporters use the fact that he doesn't speak clearly in his defense the other day. "he didn't actually say inject UV bulbs!". correct, he didn't actually say anything coherent at all.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

K9s wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:20 pm
JamesP wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:44 am

James
Which 527? I like everything about mine so far. Just recently picked one up at the end of last year.

Ever since I changed jobs, my shooting schedule was reduced. Change happens. Just have to make the time if you can. Pick your favorite and just go once.
It's a 527 American 222 Remington. The only thing I don't like about them is the exposed magazine. I found a $100.00 cure for that. Seems like the older I get, the less I want to do. More or less running out of gas.

Oh yea, trump is still a liar. Got to stay on topic. :)