The Republican Party Makes It Clear Where Their Priorities Lie

Their priorities are to get trump reelected. No more. No less. To hell with protecting the American people.

The republicans need to do the math. Are they capable? If the new coronavirus has a mortality of 2% and the global population is 7.5 billion then that's 150 million deaths worldwide. In the US it's 6.5 million deaths.

Instead they focus on saying that democrats are using this to bring down trump. No. He's bringing himself down. About par for the course.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/02/it-is- ... questions/

Re: The Republican Party Makes It Clear Where Their Priorities Lie

Yeah, they care about their donors. Zero earnings for US companies this year might hurt fundraising, though. Big donors aren't stupid enough to believe them, either, though.

I doubt they can start telling the truth about much now. That would lead to angry tweets and bad names on Fox. They might have to find real jobs if they don't get reelected.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

The presser they had in the little used of late WH press room was typical for this administration...the subject matter experts saying truth and facts and the orange cheeto-in-chief saying things in his own self interest with spineless Pence nodding his head in agreement. Just sad and a total joke.

Embarrassing to our nation to have this american idiot sycophancy shown to the world

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It was a lot easier to ignore them for years when they just held the House, Senate, and most state governments. Now that it is in everyone's faces, time for everyone to speak up.

Can you imagine a President Gingrich being any better? Newt pretends to be smart on TV, but he is just a nasty, ruthless fascist like the rest of the GOP leadership. I used to live in his old district. Trumps are no different than most of the GOP.

Another example: Louie Gohmert (TX) voted against the anti-lynching law today because "states rights".
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Old Newt convinced me back in the 90's there wasn't one damn right wing republican worth a bucket of warm spit - haven't considered voting but for one since and that was a mistake. They can all rot in hell as far as I'm concerned, including their spawn.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.