Crap

My spousal critter actually *suggested* going to the range today. Of course, it's supposed to start pouring rain right around the time they open.
:cry:
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

Re: Crap

She's coming out of crunch-time for grant writing, so the next chance shouldn't be TOO long. Maybe we'll get out on a weekday afternoon in a break between storms.

So the one outdoor range near me that will actually let you put more than one round in the magazine at a time (Everett Sportsman's Club) Usually floods out and closes for the season as soon as it starts to rain up here in the Everett/MLT/Shoreline area. Given the pounding we took yesterday, I imagine they are a swamp today. Where do you like to go?
Never smile too big, the gods may mistake it for hubris.

Issaquah Sportsmans Club. Unless they added them in the last year (which I doubt, since who wants their target shaded when it's nice out?), there are no rain covers over the target holders, so when it's really raining, your targets will get soaked. I like everything else about it.

They don't technically allow rapid fire, but double-taps are OK. If you use a .22 with standard velocity rounds and shoot fast, you're likely to get a pass since they are too quiet to notice. Or maybe the RSO just likes me.