Henry Factory Tour

I guess this is good a place as any.
I just got my Henry Newsletter and more importantly the catalog I've been trying to get for nigh on a year. It's amazing how many .22/.17hmr rifle models they have. Now I can drool over which one I want next. It's got to be a pistol caliber though sine I have a Win in 30-30 and '06.
Oh also, those guys give away thousands of rifles for charity! Seriously thousands,

And then the very cool exclusive tour - https://youtu.be/hMNLa5wAsXM
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Re: Henry Factory Tour

INVICTVS138 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:10 pm Cool video - thanks for posting.

Having gone to college there - I died every time the host mispronounced Wisconsin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, pretty cool seeing them guys build a lever gun. Seems more complicated than a bolt gun. I hear Ruger is hiring for Prescott.

That plinker kid, not sure if I could watch his TV station on YouTube. My kids going to college in Wisconsin. Long ways away. He is coming home to visit after a year of not seeing him. Thats will be nice. So far away.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

tonguengroover wrote:Oh, you also get two cool stickers when you order the free Henry catalog. Guess I'll stick them on my safe since I don't do that on my vehicles.
That’s where I put them too. Lol. Cimarron has a really big one that comes with their firearms ...”I’m your huckleberry.”

INVICTVS138 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:12 pm
tonguengroover wrote:Oh, you also get two cool stickers when you order the free Henry catalog. Guess I'll stick them on my safe since I don't do that on my vehicles.
That’s where I put them too. Lol. Cimarron has a really big one that comes with their firearms ...”I’m your huckleberry.”
He he Great movie! I need to watch that again with my cowboy set-up on.

I got to handle one of their pump .22's. I'm a .22 pump-a-holic. I just go weak in the knees when I get near one, and my hand involuntarily reaches for my wallet. Anyhow...

I have to say, that's a nice little rifle. Henry really went the distance to create a modern classic.

All the classic features of:
Blue & walnut
Straight stock
Exposed hammer
Octagon barrel
Very nice open sights...Marbles style (maybe it is a Marbles, I don't know) full buckhorn rear sight, gold bead front.
Receiver grooved for tip off rings (the nod to modernity)

It all appears to be very well made too.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

FrontSight wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:27 pm I got to handle one of their pump .22's. I'm a .22 pump-a-holic. I just go weak in the knees when I get near one, and my hand involuntarily reaches for my wallet. Anyhow...

I have to say, that's a nice little rifle. Henry really went the distance to create a modern classic.

All the classic features of:
Blue & walnut
Straight stock
Exposed hammer
Octagon barrel
Very nice open sights...Marbles style (maybe it is a Marbles, I don't know) full buckhorn rear sight, gold bead front.
Receiver grooved for tip off rings (the nod to modernity)

It all appears to be very well made too.
Yeah the Pump Action Rimfire octagon barrel is listed at $605. not a horrible price. I've always wanted one. Perhaps when all this craziness is over I can grab a used one. Lever .22's never impressed me too much. I have two ruger 10/22's and a Win model 67 bolt single shot and granpa's Stevens Little Scout. I'll take a pump anything really, easy actions to use.