Adopting a Swedish Mauser!

After a period of self loathing, for letting a good deal on a Swedish Mauser go by; I knew I'd only find inner peace by buying a different one.
Found one Gunbroker that I liked and decided to bid on it. Had it with a bid of $329.85 until someone came in and bid five dollars more. I had set
myself a limit of 350; but as I made a new bid I made it for $350.11; and ended up out bidding the other guy by eleven cents!
I didn't even know you could do that; as the auction seemed to be raised in five dollar increments up to that point. The other bidder seemed to be more interested in two carbines offered by the same seller, but in the end his was out bid on those two also. I my biggest dilemma now is whether or not I can shoe horn another rifle into my safe, but more likely there's a Russian SKS that I'll end up parting with.
The only pictures for now are from the listing: https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/845806119 :yahoo:
"it's a goddamn impossible way of life"
"And so it goes"

Re: Adopting a Swedish Mauser!

I swear, I was just thinking about a Swedish Mauser when I opened the forum. You have found a great rifle. Enjoy!!!
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

offensivename wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:56 pm Looks like a nice rifle. The disk says when it was last checked at the ordinance depot it had a 6.51mm bore and a level 2 on the rust. Also it should be pretty well vertically zeroed.
I've did some reading about what's on the disk; the rust number is the one that I'm not sure about, I asked the seller about the bore, and he said it was
bright with no pitting and strong rifling. he was selling three that day and I believe there were others he sold recently in his sellers history, so I assumed he knows what they normally look like. I'm looking forward to getting it, no matter what.
"And so it goes"

CDFingers wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:19 pm Good choice. Better pics when it arrives, eh. I particularly like naked pics. No stock, I mean.

CDFingers
I'll see what I can do, when it gets here. I got my tracking number today.
Naked pictures of a 104 year old; you are kinky. :shock: :?

Just kidding!
"And so it goes"