Re: Henry Unveils new semi-auto PCC. Accepts S&W, Glock and Sig Mags.

Besides Henry’s donations to law enforcement and various 2nd amendment orgs and veteran groups, they have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to sick children and their families. As far as Henry advertising on Hannity, after each ad I would says hundreds of listeners request catalogs or seek out the henry repeating arms Facebook, Henry family group, their YouTube or their website

Well - either way, they make a damn fine rifle, and considering how expensive the “premium” lever gun market is, competitively priced, too. I’ll be all over one of these when they start shipping with the S&W mag wells adapters. Yes, it’s on the high end for a PCC, but I have been impressed with Henry’s QC & fit and finish. My .45 colt X model is a tack driver.

This might be one of the one that is a miss given how “tacticool” the PCC market is. Might not sell as well as say one of the X-Models, so I want to get one while they are being manufactured - (I’m still kicking myself for not getting a Ruger 77/357 - and they are priced out of this world) personally I like the aesthetics, and I have enough “tacticool” rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INVICTVS138 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:06 pm Well - either way, they make a damn fine rifle, and considering how expensive the “premium” lever gun market is, competitively priced, too. I’ll be all over one of these when they start shipping with the S&W mag wells adapters. Yes, it’s on the high end for a PCC, but I have been impressed with Henry’s QC & fit and finish. My .45 colt X model is a tack driver.

This might be one of the one that is a miss given how “tacticool” the PCC market is(especially less popular rifles, like ones using .45 ACP ammo). Might not sell as well as say one of the X-Models, so I want to get one while they are being manufactured - (I’m still kicking myself for not getting a Ruger 77/357 - and they are priced out of this world) personally I like the aesthetics, and I have enough “tacticool” rifles.

Agree, for the price Henry asks, it's pretty hard to beat. Got myself one of their Big Boy in .45 Colt. Darn good lever for the money!
Last edited by Jimboishere on Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elmo wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:13 pm Interesting design choice by Henry to capture the lever gun vibe in a PCC. This will appeal to some.

Now, if Ruger ever makes a wood stock for its PC Carbine to catch the PSH-41 vibe, I and a shit ton of others will be all over that.
Just a few days ago I messaged Boyds to ask about plans for a wood stock for the Ruger PC Carbine. They said, "No plans, too much inletting required."
I didn't want to wait and just did it myself. By myself, I mean in the hands of a professional painter.
Ruger PCC .jpg
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

INVICTVS138 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:06 pm Well - either way, they make a damn fine rifle, and considering how expensive the “premium” lever gun market is, competitively priced, too. I’ll be all over one of these when they start shipping with the S&W mag wells adapters. Yes, it’s on the high end for a PCC, but I have been impressed with Henry’s QC & fit and finish. My .45 colt X model is a tack driver.

This might be one of the one that is a miss given how “tacticool” the PCC market is. Might not sell as well as say one of the X-Models, so I want to get one while they are being manufactured - (I’m still kicking myself for not getting a Ruger 77/357 - and they are priced out of this world) personally I like the aesthetics, and I have enough “tacticool” rifles.

I think it's important to point out, that like the non-tacticool Ruger PCC model, the Henry isn't 'tactical', as in, black with a pistol grip..So probably will not be part of any AWB that 'may' be coming...

Not a fan of anything trump but me an my son own 3 Henry levers and really like them. If I didn't have the Ruger, I 'might' look hard at the Henry. One of the big advantages of the Ruger tho is it's a 'take-down'...so stows really easily.
Last edited by F4FEver on Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Since I already have a Beretta Cx4 Storm that takes 92fs mags and, with an adaptor, can take Px4 mags, and a Kel-Tec Sub-2000 that also takes 92fs mags, and, with a quick change of the mag release pin, can take P320 mags (and several others for which I don't have the adapter), I guess it's just a question of which is the better PCC. I'd bet on the Cx4, though the S2K is more accurate than you'd think.
I'm more interested in Henry's new lever-action .308. I think Marlin makes or made one.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."