A miracle occurred A Turnip Tweet I can agree with!

Yes, it has happen, like the monkeys typing Shakespeare the Trunip has produced a Tweet I can agree with.
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump took aim at another major defense contractor on Monday, saying the cost of Lockheed Martin's F-35 fighter jet program was too high.

The aerospace giant's shares dropped about 4 percent in early trading after Trump's tweet, while shares of several other defense contractors also weakened.

"The F-35 program and cost is out of control," Trump said on Twitter. "Billions of dollars can and will be saved on military (and other) purchases after January 20th."

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump took aim at another major defense contractor on Monday, saying the cost of Lockheed Martin's F-35 fighter jet program was too high.

The aerospace giant's shares dropped about 4 percent in early trading after Trump's tweet, while shares of several other defense contractors also weakened.

"The F-35 program and cost is out of control," Trump said on Twitter. "Billions of dollars can and will be saved on military (and other) purchases after January 20th."
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... SKBN1411HF

I really don't think any change will happen as the MIC has to much power in the Congress. One solution would be let the contracts continue but raise the rent on Air Force Plant number 4 were they are produced. That would be a solution Trunip would love cause it deals with real estate.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: A miracle occurred A Turnip Tweet I can agree with!

even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then.

every once in a while i agree with something he'll say. yes, boeing may be overcharging for air force one. and it looks good to the public because he seems to care about what it costs. but he doesn't give a damn about how much something costs the taxpayer, he cares that he might not get the upgrades to his airplane at someone else's expense.

yes, our government does need a good scrubbing with lysol. unfortunately, he's not using lysol, he's using raw sewage, and he's going to throw out the baby with the bathwater.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: A miracle occurred A Turnip Tweet I can agree with!

Once he also criticized Boeing over the presidents new plane. I'm just waiting till he demands that he gets to fly on his personal jet rather than Air Force one and force the taxpayers to upgrade his plane. He just can't fly on anything as crappy as Air Force One. It has to have Trump painted on the side of it rather than United States of America.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,