This is what support looks like

Me to my Husband: You might be kind of annoyed so I want you to know this now.
Him: What?
Me: You know when we're in Vegas for the inauguration? Well, I'm going to the march they are having in Vegas. They are having them all over on January 21st.
Him: Why would I be mad at that? I love that you believe in what you believe in and actually do something about it.

THIS is how you support your spouse in these crazy days, especially when said march occurs on the day we are supposed to be visiting his parents who voted for Trump.

Re: This is what support looks like

laragc wrote:THIS is how you support your spouse in these crazy days, especially when said march occurs on the day we are supposed to be visiting his parents who voted for Trump.
Sounds like you both dodged the bullet by avoiding his folks. Kudos for having an understanding husband.

Thankfully I'm not having Thanksgiving with my Trump voting relatives this year, so I don't need to prime myself with Nexium, Zantac and Rolaids before I get there. I think we should change Thanksgiving Day to October before the general election, like Canada.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan