22lr PRS Shoot

I know that I put this in the competition area as well, but last year I feel we did not do enough to get the word out. So sorry about the double up but these shoots are great and I would selfishly like to promote them (so we can all keep going them).

22lr PRS shoot in western Mass, Granby Mass

22lr precision shoot Granby Bow and Gun
Saturday 5/4 9am

I have been told the targets will be 25-350 yards

and all very hittable

Please sign up before via the web sight before hand

https://granbybowandgun.club/product/ou ... -may-13th/

Re: 22lr PRS Shoot

Yes we hope to do more ! We need to have turn out enough to show there is interest. I will try to remember to post future info, I am not the organizer, only a gleeful participant.

They are a blast. 350yd the big problem is the wind calls ,what you feel on you cheek may not be what is happening down range. Anything over 200 and I am guessing really.

Re: 22lr PRS Shoot

So the shoot was a tad damp but very fun. Light turn out but we are hoping for a few more next time.

The closest target we had was around 50 and the farthest was 336. The closer steel was smallish and they got larger as they were set further out. After the scored stages we had a plate at 383yd which was 16" square as an experiment. Once I shot the right target (seven rounds on the wrong shape target, mea culpa) I am happy to report that the 383 yard target can be repeatably hit with a CZ455. A Vudoo wold help for sure. But! It can be done with what I brung.

Hope to see you all next time