Re: Received wrong ammo

That’s like a $500 apology these days! I have never used gun broker but almost every site that I am aware of has some feature to either alter or delete comments and feedback. You would think they would have used the T-shirt as a buffer for the boxes…
Last edited by keenanmj85 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northern wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:58 pm Follow up. The seller asked me yesterday to describe in detail what happened to the package and I sent photos. (I had posted negative feedback on gunbroker.
Today, a UPS delivery arrived, unexpectedly. In it — another 8 boxes of the same ammo; a nice t-shirt. Again, the box had no padding and the ammo was all in disarray — but kind of amazing. I sent them a thank you email. Any way to change the feedback I left ?
Possibly. Follow up with a comment explaining what they did and so on. Always pays to contact sellers.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

This. Never dealt with Gunbroker, but the general procedure when you can't edit feedback is to post back and follow up. It might not affect ratings so much, but for anyone who is looking for specifics on the issues with a seller, it's valuable. Also, it's a way to reward a seller for being a gent, and encourage him and/or others to do the right thing in the future. Civility is always in fashion.

Yes. So gunbroker allowed not only updated feedback, but I was able to change the “grade.” I can see some other people had similar issues.
I will try to get out to shoot some of that Topshot ammo tomorrow. I also got a laser bore sight for 9mm so was able to get the MBUS sights on my Scorpion lined up this evening and am eager to poke holes in paper tomorrow, weather permitting...

Northern wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:25 pm The ammo boxes look _old_ so I’m guessing they paid the _old_ prices. But I agree, it’s a very generous apology. I don’t understand why they don’t just stuff newspaper in it?
Who knows. They could have been damaged through years of storage and moved from one place or another. Not all sellers on gunbroker are dealers or large outfits.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.