Ammo Trade

Thought Maybe I would throw it out there.
I ended up buying some .45 from a friend of mine. He is in between jobs so I figured I would help him out.

Although I forgot how stingy people are. Want to buy cheap but look at you like you are crazy when you ask reasonable current prices and a 1 for 1 trade doesn't seem to in the books from most people either.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in trade 9mm for .45 ammo.
Got 500 rounds that I bought from him.

The Remingon UMC Mega packs.

Re: Ammo Trade

I bet you could get a good price locally or on GB right now. People seem to be willing to pay a lot for ammo these days. Why not sell that 45, pocket the money, and buy 9mm in a few months when prices are closer to normal again? You'll probably never get a better price for 45.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ahrimazd112358 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:36 pm Thought Maybe I would throw it out there.
I ended up buying some .45 from a friend of mine. He is in between jobs so I figured I would help him out.

Although I forgot how stingy people are. Want to buy cheap but look at you like you are crazy when you ask reasonable current prices and a 1 for 1 trade doesn't seem to in the books from most people either.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in trade 9mm for .45 ammo.
Got 500 rounds that I bought from him.

The Remingon UMC Mega packs.

Hi, just checking if you sold the .45 ammo and if not, how much are you looking to get for it? Thanks!

Yeah, I have used this brand for a time, but I have never understood why is this brand so popular. For real now, for the same amount of money you can buy yourself a better ammo, in terms of quantity and also quality. Also, I really hope that you understand that the better quality, the longer will your gun work properly. You can text me in private if you want some more information about it, but what I can say surely for now is that you have to be very careful where you buy your ammo, because it is very easy to find a trash place. Here Bulk Munition you can find the nicest ammo ever, not only by quality but by price also. Strongly recommended!
Last edited by Ritalean on Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

I used to buy UMC in the 90s because it was widely available and cheap cheap cheap. I haven't seen it in years, though. Nothing special, but nothing wrong with it.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

NuJudge wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:21 pm Where are you at?
Good question. Wondered the same thing.

Selling it local would be a good option, but we have no idea where in the world you are located.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt