Wish I could find some small pistol primers

Been looking at several online source for a box of 5000 WInchester small pistol primers and everybody is out of stock!
Not the first time.
I did a google question on what’s up with the shortage and and found a thread from 2009 that pretty much blamed it on Pres Obama.
I guess now it’s the pandemic.
And “hoarders”
I just want my brick of 5000!
Is that wrong?

Re: Wish I could find some small pistol primers

and the upcoming election with the potential to put dem "gun-grabbers" in the executive and both houses of legislature. it's always the evil dem(on)s, but rep(tile)s are happy to restrict, too.
i've basically given up on bulk lake city pull bullets. i have enough of everything for now, will try to restock after november, when it might get worse. i have small rifle primers, large rifle primers, large pistol primers. no small pistol, sorry, can't help you.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

It's pretty bad right now. I have managed to find enough components to keep me up to snuff but can;t find any of my 6.5 (,264) 147 gr. Hornady ELD-M's anywhere. It's gonna be tight...hopefully this is not our "New Normal".

https://outdoors.natchezss.com/search?w ... %20primers

They are "on sale" but out of stock.... :yahoo: :roflmao:

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

For those who didn't go through the last shortage- check local shops, they will occasionally still get in shipments. Pick a few major online retailers and check them early in the morning, IIRC Cabela's updates stock at 6am central time, and in shortages, it goes fast. Same with ammo. I think it used to be Thursdays. Unless you REALLY need it, don't overpay.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou