Re: Missouri Bullet Company

shinzen wrote:Yeah, I and several other members have ordered bullets from them over the years. Quality stuff.
So what’s the process? You just email them caliber & weight and they make it? I just quickly read the FAQs on my phone, might have to go to my laptop to actually read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandaliberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:41 pm Ok will go to my laptop the phone is causing problems...thanks again
it would never occur to me to try to access the web with a phone.
i use one of these:
https://shop.tracfone.com/shop/en/tracf ... lip-a405dl

alcatel flip: the old fart phone with big number keys. it has a pretty decent camera and a calculator. oh, and it takes and makes phone calls too! $20 for 90 days service, that's $80 a year. i've about 600 minutes built up. :bananadance:
i'm guessing you were born after 1990. is this one of those "ok, boomer" moments?
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

lurker wrote:
Mandaliberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:41 pm Ok will go to my laptop the phone is causing problems...thanks again
it would never occur to me to try to access the web with a phone.
i use one of these:
https://www.consumercellular.com/shoppi ... Flip-Phone
alcatel flip: the old fart phone with big number keys. it has a pretty decent camera and a calculator. oh, and it takes and makes phone calls too! $20 for 90 days service, that's $80 a year. i've about 600 minutes built up. :bananadance:
i'm guessing you were born after 1990. is this one of those "ok, boomer" moments?
Nope, born in 1973. I just like the technology the iPhone offers. Some websites are optimized for mobile phones some aren’t. It seems MBC isn’t good for viewing on phone. So I went to my laptop. Though it was all for naught as they only sell bullets, I thought they sold ammunition. I don’t load my own so they unfortunately have nothing to offer me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottRi wrote:I've loaded their bullets in .9mm and .45acp. They work great for me. I plan to try .38 special and .45 Colt when it's time to reload those.
Have you used the "hi-tek" high velocity bullets? I was curious what load data was okay to use with it. Just stick to cast lead without the worry of leading up the barrel?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk