Re: Yooper Silencer Shoosting

shinzen wrote:Dude. That is awesome. Except for the snow that is. You running subsonic ammo?
Yep. .22 Remington Subsonic.

Snow: almost got stuck twice. I drive a 4 wheel drive Jimmy with Winterforce snow tires and the main highway out of town was SHIT this morning. The gravel pit wasn't so much fun either.

KVoimakas wrote:
Fukshot wrote:It almost makes me hate California weather, but not quite.
I was shooting the snow....tired of this winter already.
Heikki lunta will send you another storm for that. You don't want to piss off the gods.
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw

JimDowney wrote:1.) Suppressors are great.
2.) You know, you don't *really* have to live there ... :laugh:
3.) Yeah, OK, I'm jealous. I admit it. :mrgreen:

Jim
I have family near KV. I totally get the draw for Superior. I also know that my Eddie Bauer Edition Expedition would need some serious changes to survive up there. :lol:
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

Fukshot wrote::shock:

:wtf:

We do pretty damn well around here, given how drastic some of the cross-cultural communication is.
Yeah. I'm from snow country I have NO idea wtf that even was.

Back OT- that can looks absolutely awesome. Stupid laws.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

KVoimakas wrote:
eelj wrote:Heikki Lunta (Hank Snow) is an evil pagan deity from the UP. He was playing his games around here in Mn the other day and dumped more snow on us.
Another one from a group I saw in person:

[youtu_be]http://youtu.be/bm7oZDtrOSg[/youtu_be]

And one of the familial claims to fame is that we have a member of Da Yoopers in house.
Hell man I've been posting their vids since before you were a member. The group that Bob Marley was inspired by.
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw