Re: April 2020 Storms

Weather report (local) stated gulf is 10 deg. above normal for this time. I expect we'd best buckle up for hurricane season and hope for the best and expect the worse. All the storms in my area passed north or south of SATX. The SW baseball sized hail that hammered Del Rio and Bracketville split and went around city. Lots of wind, little rain.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

featureless wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:55 am Mamma Earth is grumpy. It's like she's got fleas.

I can't wait to see some of the science on the beneficial impacts of partially shuttering the world's industry. Practice run for responding to climate change?
Yes, some articles have noted that air pollution has gone down with the lock downs in cities and countries, which is also beneficial when fighting a respiratory virus like this.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

K9s wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:43 am I do wonder if people will notice the lack of air pollution and demand some changes. That would be nice.
Remember, in the Good Old Days no one trust air you couldn't see. Look how hard it was to get action even when the air was so bad folk literally could not go outside and breathe.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim