Re: Opened the ammo closet for inventory

CDFingers wrote:I'm writing a story now that centers around the last seven rounds of .22 in the region. The protagonist trades the knowledge of flint knapping for one of them.

CDFingers
Damn, I burned about 50 Rounds of Wolf Match Extra this morning, delighting in the accuracy of my CZ Military Trainer. In your story, I’d a been filthy rich...

(Love the premise of the story!)

Down to about a brick of 22, which makes me nervous. But my lgs got a shipment of 327 Federal just before covid, and I think I'm the only person buying it. Between 30 or so boxes still there, and about the same amount of factory rounds and reloads I've got in the house, I'm in pretty good shape. Some 38/357 would be nice, but should be among the first to come back on line as well.

I feel for you guys. I haven't been shooting in over a year, which has left me in good shape for ammo (.22LR anyway) and primers. I was just looking in the basement and I found a few bricks, 100 boxes and bulk packs of .22 I'd forgotten about.

I'd be willing to sell a few. If anyone is near Seattle and needs a couple hundred .22s or pistol primers, send me a PM.
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

I have large and small pistol, standard and magnum for each. I don't want to deal with shipping them, so face-to-face only.

Just found out I might be driving to Portland in the next few days (minor (?) health crisis for my mom), so if anyone down PDX-way is interested, I might be able to deliver.
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.