Re: New Forum Style Coming Soon

sikacz wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:30 am
sig230 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:06 am
YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:05 am Whenever I first open the site and hit the "hamburger" pulldown, I inevitably click the "Mark all Read" when I mean to hit "Active Topics".
Quite a time saver.
:roflmao: Yep.
Right up there with having the paper recycling box by the door ready for the junk mail!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:48 am
sikacz wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:30 am
sig230 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:06 am
YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:05 am Whenever I first open the site and hit the "hamburger" pulldown, I inevitably click the "Mark all Read" when I mean to hit "Active Topics".
Quite a time saver.
:roflmao: Yep.
Right up there with having the paper recycling box by the door ready for the junk mail!
Just put it under the slot with it set to auto! :roflmao:

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

lurker wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:52 pm please move or clone the "mark topics read" button to the top of the page so i don't have to scroll to the bottom past 40 threads to click on it. or add a "to the bottom" button at the top of the page. or both.
That was one of my suggestions as well. It doesn’t sound like it will happen. Something to do with avoiding customization.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

FlyGuy wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:31 am Not to resurrect this, but one feature that went away was the number of posts a user has submitted next to their avatar and also, their rank i.e. loquacious.
It was a fun little feature.
You need to post more comrade! LoL!
EA00726F-6164-49FB-B0D7-DFF51D267192.png

Inquisitor wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:19 am
AlterCocker wrote:This ie probably a know issue, and you've probably already explained it, but some older threads are missing their inline images. An example:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=30165&p=422446&hil ... te#p422446
Some of the older images got borked in a previous upgrade. Which is why I don’t do them anymore.
If members want their pics to appear, they have to go back to their posts and re upload the pics. I've done it a few times, and it's not as bad as emptying the cat box and better than doing the dishes.

I like to keep proper perspectives.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack