Re: New Member in GA!

Hey! We're the LIBERAL Gun Club!
That means you can be cuckoo for !911s (like Lurker), cuckoo for CZs, cuckoo for wheel guns, cuckoo for bull pups, cuckoo for bolt-actions, cuckoo for black powder, cuckoo for Glocks, or not cuckoo for any of them.
Me, of the above, I have 2 wheel guns, but I'm not cuckoo for them--just see them as practical. While I really like all my firearms, the closest I am to cuckoo for any of them is the older Marlin 1894--lever action.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:23 am Hey! We're the LIBERAL Gun Club!
That means you can be cuckoo for !911s (like Lurker), cuckoo for CZs, cuckoo for wheel guns, cuckoo for bull pups, cuckoo for bolt-actions, cuckoo for black powder, cuckoo for Glocks, or not cuckoo for any of them.
Me, of the above, I have 2 wheel guns, but I'm not cuckoo for them--just see them as practical. While I really like all my firearms, the closest I am to cuckoo for any of them is the older Marlin 1894--lever action.
Lever action? That's just common sense. Everyone should have one (and a 1911 and a CZ). I am an equal opportunity enabler. :)
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:06 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:23 am Hey! We're the LIBERAL Gun Club!
Lever action? That's just common sense. Everyone should have one (and a 1911 and a CZ). I am an equal opportunity enabler. :)
Got an H-K VP-9 and a Sig P320. No need for any other semi-auto handguns!

The Marlin shares ammo--.357/38-- with the 2 revolvers, Ruger 1771 and Taurus 692(brand-new--converts to 9mm in an instant).
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

K9s wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:25 pm I kid. I kid.

I only push the 1911 propaganda to trigger the CZ snowflakes, anyway. :lol:
And I thought that was Lurker's job! Are you cutting in on his action?

YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:27 pm
K9s wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:25 pm I kid. I kid.

I only push the 1911 propaganda to trigger the CZ snowflakes, anyway. :lol:
And I thought that was Lurker's job! Are you cutting in on his action?
It's a labor of love. :love:

I have one CZ rifle and I love my 1911s. The 1911 prophet John Moses Browning didn't forbid CZs (because they didn't appear until after he died).
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt