Moderators: Inquisitor, admin, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

Eris

Re: Way Out West

#26 Post by Eris » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:36 pm

tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:07 pm
tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:01 pm
Its a new ruger blackhawk, not convertible. I was wondering if these might fit or if anyone has bought from the guy? https://texasgrips.com/product/ruger-bl ... d-xr3-red/
Bump
Can't help with that I'm afraid. I like Ruger, but I have yet to get any of their revolvers. That's still on my wishlist
88+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

tonguengroover
Been around awhile

#27 Post by tonguengroover » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Thanks Eris, I think I'll be moving on. Perhaps I'll read your forum but for now there's seems to be a Flagg-ish feel around here. If you know what I mean. Sorry to intrude on your club.
Destiny is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice - William Jennings Bryan

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

#28 Post by YankeeTarheel » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 pm

tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 pm
Thanks Eris, I think I'll be moving on. Perhaps I'll read your forum but for now there's seems to be a Flagg-ish feel around here. If you know what I mean. Sorry to intrude on your club.
Sorry you're so thin-skinned. We've got a lot of grumpy old men here (I'm 64) and we bash on each other sometimes. We've also had a regular influx of trolls and spammers and tend to be a little suspicious of first-timer who don't tell us where they are from, why they are here, and what they shoot. You lack one one other red-flag--a number in your chosen handle.

You can stick around...or not. I'm here because on Nov 8, 2016, our Democratic Republic may WELL have committed suicide, and I decided I damn well better become a gun owner and learn how to shoot at least adequately.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." -- Mark Twain
My son says: "Don't argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!" -- YT

lurker
Verified Member
Verified Member

#29 Post by lurker » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:02 am

"wrong house"
:wacko:

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

#30 Post by YankeeTarheel » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:15 am

lurker wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:02 am
"wrong house"
"....but the light bulb really has to want to change..." (shrug)
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." -- Mark Twain
My son says: "Don't argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!" -- YT

tonguengroover
Been around awhile

#31 Post by tonguengroover » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:19 am

YankeeTarheel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 pm
tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 pm
Sorry you're so thin-skinned. We've got a lot of grumpy old men here (I'm 64) and we bash on each other sometimes. We've also had a regular influx of trolls and spammers and tend to be a little suspicious of first-timer who don't tell us where they are from, why they are here, and what they shoot. You lack one one other red-flag--a number in your chosen handle.

You can stick around...or not. I'm here because on Nov 8, 2016, our Democratic Republic may WELL have committed suicide, and I decided I damn well better become a gun owner and learn how to shoot at least adequately.
I'm 64 as well and do not have the time or patience to deal with jerks. I believe there are plenty of people here who do not want to divulge their location. I said I had lots of guns when kitty lover asked. So I wasn't specific and would have let him/her know when I did my sig line.
Destiny is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice - William Jennings Bryan

CDFingers
Verified Member
Verified Member

#32 Post by CDFingers » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:40 am

"Wrong tribe" most likely.

CDFingers
ImageImage
The wolf came in, I got my cards. We sat down for a game.
Cut the deck to the Queen of Spades, but the cards were all the same.

tonguengroover
Been around awhile

#33 Post by tonguengroover » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:22 am

CDFingers wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:40 am
"Wrong tribe" most likely.

CDFingers
Haha, more speculation. Been a democrat even before I could vote. I vote every year, never missed a beat. Had my first gun at age 10, not including my Red Rider. I did deviate to Independent once and changed back. I think some here just need better manners and stop being so insensible. Every forum I've ever been on gets trolled and spammed. Ya ain't so special.

hotelkilo
Helpful Contributor

#34 Post by hotelkilo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:31 am

Dadgum durned Interwebz.

Eris

#35 Post by Eris » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:55 am

Guys I'm closing this thread. Quite frankly the way people attack new users so frequently is starting to anger me.
88+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed