Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

Eris

Re: Way Out West

Post by Eris »

tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:07 pm
tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:01 pm
Its a new ruger blackhawk, not convertible. I was wondering if these might fit or if anyone has bought from the guy? https://texasgrips.com/product/ruger-bl ... d-xr3-red/
Bump
Can't help with that I'm afraid. I like Ruger, but I have yet to get any of their revolvers. That's still on my wishlist
88+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

tonguengroover
Been around awhile

Post by tonguengroover »

Thanks Eris, I think I'll be moving on. Perhaps I'll read your forum but for now there's seems to be a Flagg-ish feel around here. If you know what I mean. Sorry to intrude on your club.
Buy the ticket; take the ride

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by YankeeTarheel »

tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 pm
Thanks Eris, I think I'll be moving on. Perhaps I'll read your forum but for now there's seems to be a Flagg-ish feel around here. If you know what I mean. Sorry to intrude on your club.
Sorry you're so thin-skinned. We've got a lot of grumpy old men here (I'm 64) and we bash on each other sometimes. We've also had a regular influx of trolls and spammers and tend to be a little suspicious of first-timer who don't tell us where they are from, why they are here, and what they shoot. You lack one one other red-flag--a number in your chosen handle.

You can stick around...or not. I'm here because on Nov 8, 2016, our Democratic Republic may WELL have committed suicide, and I decided I damn well better become a gun owner and learn how to shoot at least adequately.
""If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- LBJ

lurker
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by lurker »

"wrong house"

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by YankeeTarheel »

lurker wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:02 am
"wrong house"
"....but the light bulb really has to want to change..." (shrug)
""If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- LBJ

tonguengroover
Been around awhile

Post by tonguengroover »

YankeeTarheel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 pm
tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 pm
Sorry you're so thin-skinned. We've got a lot of grumpy old men here (I'm 64) and we bash on each other sometimes. We've also had a regular influx of trolls and spammers and tend to be a little suspicious of first-timer who don't tell us where they are from, why they are here, and what they shoot. You lack one one other red-flag--a number in your chosen handle.

You can stick around...or not. I'm here because on Nov 8, 2016, our Democratic Republic may WELL have committed suicide, and I decided I damn well better become a gun owner and learn how to shoot at least adequately.
I'm 64 as well and do not have the time or patience to deal with jerks. I believe there are plenty of people here who do not want to divulge their location. I said I had lots of guns when kitty lover asked. So I wasn't specific and would have let him/her know when I did my sig line.

CDFingers
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by CDFingers »

"Wrong tribe" most likely.

CDFingers
ImageImage
Get yourself a shotgun and a pocket full of shells
While away the time

tonguengroover
Been around awhile

Post by tonguengroover »

CDFingers wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:40 am
"Wrong tribe" most likely.

CDFingers
Haha, more speculation. Been a democrat even before I could vote. I vote every year, never missed a beat. Had my first gun at age 10, not including my Red Rider. I did deviate to Independent once and changed back. I think some here just need better manners and stop being so insensible. Every forum I've ever been on gets trolled and spammed. Ya ain't so special.

hotelkilo
Helpful Contributor

Post by hotelkilo »

Dadgum durned Interwebz.

Eris

Post by Eris »

Guys I'm closing this thread. Quite frankly the way people attack new users so frequently is starting to anger me.
88+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed