Re: Re: SEO Services

Last time I changed oil I did indeed request SEO (Synthetic Engine Oil) service at Jiffy Lube.

By the time I came across this thread someone had already beat me to it. Suspect the 9 views were actually bots. Or maybe NSA.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

lurker wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:07 am you have to get up earlier and devote mote of what's left of your life to the internet.
Shit, "Lurch", I'm already doing that, especially re: Abaco, Bahamas. :blink: :crazy: :evilmad: :cry: :see_stars:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

KylieJones wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:10 pm what was there that everyone is so angry with the banned user?
hi there, kylie! why don't you go to the new member intro section and tells us what brought you here?

i make it a hobby to hunt spammers. it's great sport, intellectually stimulating (we've seen some interesting developments in technique lately), something to do when i can't sleep late at night. i've developed a list of clues, for example, using what looks like a full name as a login (especially a "female"), numbers appended to what looks like a real name, not logging out when leaving the forum, vague generic posts, especially when reviving long-dead threads; that sort of thing.

none of these is definitive of course, the actual criterion is the actual posting of spam, and there are counter-indications like taking, say, 40 mins to look over the forum on the first visit. i like to think i've gotten pretty good at it, but i have no authority to do anything about it except to notify admin. i think of myself as the yappy little chihuahua, i bark and wake up the sleeping dobermans and german shepherds who do the actual wet work. i will, however, :think: post indications if a member raises suspicions.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?