Re: Literally, Texas on everything! Someone fire the marketing guy lol

lurker wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:50 am
Brownrasta wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:53 am
senorgrand wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:54 pm welcome! you need a wheelgun and a cz...we'll take care of that. ;)
As wierd as it sounds, I want a black powder, Colt Navy.
i have a .44 colt army by ASM. cabelas sells BP guns, i hear midway does too. maybe check the pawn shops.
:think:
I think I am going to go with Midway because pawn shop guns here in Texas are pricey. Plus, I feel wierd about buying used guns lol
:drunklep: Everything is better with beer and comrades. :drunklep:

Brownrasta wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:17 am I think I am going to go with Midway because pawn shop guns here in Texas are pricey. Plus, I feel weird about buying used guns lol
that's fine, totally up to you. i've usually not had issues, and when i do it becomes a project. i think of those as cheap gunsmithing lessons.
got to ask, are you rastafarian? https://www.islandoutpost.com/outpostin ... ow-rastas/
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Georgia is still pretty wild since you moved to Texas. Just the latest....

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regiona ... kdyat6OTM/
State and local law enforcement are preparing for a gathering in downtown Dahlonega on Sept. 14 organized by white supremacists who have advertised it as a rally in support of President Trump.

The organizer is Chester Doles, a north Georgia resident with decades of experience as a white power activist. Doles is a former member of the Ku Klux Klan and was an organizer for the National Alliance, a mostly defunct white supremacist group with deeply anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant beliefs.

Atlanta Antifascists and a number of left-wing activist groups have signaled their intention to counter-protest and disrupt the rally. Doles said it is a chance to confront antifascist groups in what he described as a crucial period.

“As we get closer to the 2020 election, you are going to see the parties (move to) the left and the right, the center will shrink and the fringes will get bigger,” he said. Trump, he said, is “our savior, the last chance to save Western civilization.”
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

lurker wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:24 am
Brownrasta wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:17 am I think I am going to go with Midway because pawn shop guns here in Texas are pricey. Plus, I feel weird about buying used guns lol
that's fine, totally up to you. i've usually not had issues, and when i do it becomes a project. i think of those as cheap gunsmithing lessons.
got to ask, are you rastafarian? https://www.islandoutpost.com/outpostin ... ow-rastas/
no I am not. I wish I had their spiritual strength to be a Rastafarian. But I used to live in West Indies. I had the greatest privilege to experience their culture.
:drunklep: Everything is better with beer and comrades. :drunklep:

Brownrasta wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:11 am
K9s wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:30 am
Bisbee wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:30 pm Mah Ghad! That’s an arsenal!
:welcome:
That is called a nice little starter collection in Texas, I think.

It sure is. You cannot defend the 1st amendment without the 2nd.
I'd be interested to know how many bullets for a quarter.

In California we have the same machine, but it has a slide slot for your driver license. It costs an extra buck to spend the quarter and it even eats your quarter if you fail the background check--which costs a buck whether you pass or not.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack