Re: Republican, with out an apology

So far the only thing he has shot has been his 'mouth off'...

Wagers I was right about weaving deceit? Nah.

SR out.
"Oozing charm from every pore, he oiled his way around the floor."

3 pages and counting... Discussed everything under the Sun w nary a reply from the OP. So how ‘bout them -skins?

Should we post dog pics too? Oops, already on another thread.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote:3 pages and counting... Discussed everything under the Sun w nary a reply from the OP. So how ‘bout them -skins?

Should we post dog pics too? Oops, already on another thread.

I’m on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisbee said:

Should we post dog pics too?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/e0/00 ... c9d60d.jpg

It is not enough that [dogs] succeed. Cats must also fail.

And my I say, given the somewhat (ahem) assertive introduction, I observe that the members here have been quite civil. Bravo.

In fact, the common ground here seems to be a combination of 3 things:
1) A left-of-center point of view, in soma cases, very left
2) A love of firearms - and likely a believe in the Second Amendment
3) A preference for polite-enough interaction

Many internet fora seem to be outlets for unhappy people to express their anger, dissatisfaction, grudges and more.

I joined the Liberal Gun Club for all of the reasons above. I would have settled for a gun forum that prohibited any discussion of politics or social issues and just stuck to guns. I was happy to find a group of intelligent people who love guns.

It is also a place that does not suffer fools. Slip up here with facts and you will get a reply (I certainly have.)

- Max

This kid just wants to 'trigger da libs.'

Guess who's going to prison? Rhymes with rump, the butt of all jokes political for decades.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Republican, with out an apology

CDFingers wrote:This kid just wants to 'trigger da libs.'

Guess who's going to prison? Rhymes with rump, the butt of all jokes political for decades.

CDFingers
Is it terrible that a small little part of me doesn’t want that to happen? Since he’s been in office, I have been able to convince my wife into 3 new pieces. How am I going to join the Cult of CZ when he’s in jail?

pdxirishgoodbye wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 am

CDFingers
Is it terrible that a small little part of me doesn’t want that to happen? Since he’s been in office, I have been able to convince my wife into 3 new pieces. How am I going to join the Cult of CZ when he’s in jail?

Because guns are good to have and not need.

CDFingers

CDFingers wrote:
pdxirishgoodbye wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 am

CDFingers

Because guns are good to have and not need.

CDFingers
True, true.

Maybe I should have moderated my initial welcome. I had less of an issue with you being an unapologetic Republican - which, while I may find offensive, is certainly your business - than the way you came in here.

You don’t get to tell us who we are and how we should act. That’s rude. But I don’t think you’re here to talk guns or to get along, so I suppose you’ve already got what you came for.

If you think you’ve been treated shabbily here, try that entrance in a rose growers forum; ay dios mio, you’ll be lucky to get out alive.
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Honestly, my first guess was that he posted the non-firearm marketing pics so they could use LGC bandwidth while sending out marketing emails and posts elsewhere. However, the 2017 join date makes me wonder about what the real reason might be?

Did the OP mention any city or country of origin? Any actual firearms info?
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Bacchus wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:19 am Maybe I should have moderated my initial welcome.
It's never a mistake to start out politely. But if it turns out to be a flea in your bed, you pop it between your thumbnails.

CDFingers

CDFingers wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:48 am
Bacchus wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:19 am Maybe I should have moderated my initial welcome.
It's never a mistake to start out politely. But if it turns out to be a flea in your bed, you pop it between your thumbnails.

CDFingers
Word.
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Thumbnails for the flea:
Look, at this point, Republicans are too far in with Trump. They have more reason to keep him afloat than to put him in cement shoes that they are chained to. With all the shit they've let Trump get away with so far, why bother stopping him now? It's like they all committed a bank robbery; they emptied the safes and shot all the hostages. They're standing there covered in blood, with cash falling out of their pockets. If their leader says, "Ok, let's burn down the bank," well, why get a conscience now? They'll just start setting fire to shit.
http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2019/05/ ... nnell.html

The best thing I can offer to the OP is, "Bless his heart."

CDFingers

CDFingers,

I like the blog. It make me hum the Rolling Stone's "Sympathy for the Devil".

When my Uncle Sam sent me on vacation to Cambodia with the USMC, I made a goal to come back with my soul intact. It was just before the Saigon airlift - the Marines stayed in Cambodia for a period I was told not to disclose. We all knew what we were in for. But we managed to do a mission under hostile circumstances and not burn down villages, kill civilians, poison the planet or do much evil beyond armed conflict itself. Hard to be proud of, but I felt like I came back with my soul.

I know the situation we are in today. I agree that the Republicans have decided that honor, grace, truth and responsible behavior are subservient to "winning". I see it every day.

I don't know where this is heading. But when it is "over", I hope I can look back and assert that I did engage in the good fight, but I did not lose my soul in the process.

Basically, if we fight like they do, we lose even if we win.

max129 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:54 am I know the situation we are in today. I agree that the Republicans have decided that honor, grace, truth and responsible behavior are subservient to "winning". I see it every day.

I don't know where this is heading. But when it is "over", I hope I can look back and assert that I did engage in the good fight, but I did not lose my soul in the process.

Basically, if we fight like they do, we lose even if we win.
Great thoughts, Max. I couldn't agree more.

i suggest we go ahead and ban the worthless POS now, so he can go back to his little conservative cess-pit and whine to his little conservative f*ck-boy friends (not that there's anything wrong with that) about how unfair, how stinkin' liberal we are. he's obviously here, and has been here before, with the sole purpose of stirring sh*t. and as anyone here can tell you, i'm not even particularly liberal. entertaining as he is, ban the worthless sack of effluvia before we get to liking his low-brow sense of self-worth. do it for the children.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Until locked, I will treat this as a GOP meme thread, OK?
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Attachments
_4549924865452277760_n.jpg
_3346390839164141568_n.jpg

lurker wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:46 pm i suggest we go ahead and ban the worthless POS now, so he can go back to his little conservative cess-pit and whine to his little conservative f*ck-boy friends (not that there's anything wrong with that) about how unfair, how stinkin' liberal we are. he's obviously here, and has been here before, with the sole purpose of stirring sh*t. and as anyone here can tell you, i'm not even particularly liberal. entertaining as he is, ban the worthless sack of effluvia before we get to liking his low-brow sense of self-worth. do it for the children.
Now tell us how you really feel. :clap2: