Hello form IL

Hello All,

Glad I found this forum. I am an avid gun collector / shooter. Obviously middle of the road politically and still love my second amendment rights. Looking forward to meeting new people with the same passion. Question - do I have to join as a member to connect with my local chapter? If I do, that's fine, just trying to find the path there.

Currently my safe is housing the following - Sig P320 9mm (custom), Sig 1911 nightmare fastback .45, Sig 516 Patrol (gas piston :)), Ruger sp101 .357, 2 1/2 barrel, six shooter.

Yes, I love Sigs.

I welcome your comments.

Re: Hello form IL

:welcome: from the SW deserts.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Welcome from a DuPage ExPat happier in St Louis! Last wheelgun I had was a Super Redhawk in .44 mag and will get replaced at some point. My wife has a P238, so far our only Sig.
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.