Member Discounts

We've added a couple of companies to our "Member Discounts" page in the membership portal now, so they are only visible to paid members of the club. I thought about posting them here, since it's also a locked area, but then the folks who don't participate in the forums would be left out. You can see what we currently have available here:

https://membership.theliberalgunclub.co ... -resources

If you're not a member yet, why not? We'll work on adding to this program as we go along.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: Member Discounts

I had senorgrand log in and he could view it as well with no issues. Andy, if you're only seeing those four things, it sounds like you're not actually logged into the membership system. Are you on your phone or computer?
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

I tried using the LGC discount for CCW Safe and it did not recognize the code provided by our membership site. I went ahead and joined but I also put in a customer service request for a callback regarding the code. They are closed today (7/3) through Monday.

Joe

I was thinking of buying some ammo through CMP is that possible with LGC membership? When trying to check out my order their site said proof of club membership required so I emailed a copy of my membership card to their customer support. It's been a couple days I was wondering if I need to do anything else or will they just notify me when I am approved to purchase (if we are allowed to purchase ammo that is...). Thanks.