Greetings from S Florida

Hi All

Great to find people who are politically progressive and love the 2nd amendment. Im from just North of Ft Lauderdale, in my 60's and Ive been a progressive and gun owner my entire life.
I shoot the Sig Sauer P320 9MM, Colt Cobra .38 snubbie, Taurus .44 Special Snubbie and a Virginian Dragoon .44Mag. I look forward to being involved and meeting y'all down the road.

Harlank

Re: Greetings from S Florida

max129 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:54 pm :welcome:

Welcome harlank: I now the P320 C and P320 SC - the sweetest shooting guns I own.
I'm pleased with mine when it's set up as compact or carry, less so as SC.
Frankly, the VP-9 Full Size is a better shooter--in my personal, humble opinion. It has a better trigger, less recoil, and more accurate--but all those advantages are marginally better than the P320, not huge differences.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Re: Greetings from S Florida

Howdy from Tampa! The Florida chapter meetings (read: range trips) tend to happen in the middle of our long-ass state by default, but there are other folks down your way too. 321surfer is our chapter prez, and I'm sure he'll be along shortly.
:welcome:
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter