Re: New member from Idaho

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Potato Pistol Combat shooting.
Int’l Defensive Potato Assoc.
United States Potato Shooting Assoc.

Suppose y’all practice on spuds? 🥔
(They explode nice if you hit’em straight on.)

:welcome: to the bad-humor gun club.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

:welcome:

I'm the current president of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Liberal Gun Club that covers Idaho and the other mountain states. Glad you have shown an interest in the Liberal Gun Club. Our chapter has an area representative assigned to Idaho. If you're willing to PM me your email address, I can put you in touch with him.

Access to our chapter's private forum here and on Facebook requires paid membership in the Liberal Gun Club. You can join for as little as $10 a year by visiting the Join Now! page here: https://membership.theliberalgunclub.com/page-1208055

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at rockymountainlgc@gmail.com

Doug Cramer, President
Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Liberal Gun Club